Outdoor Edge customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psicoo View Post
    I've been totally pleased with the OE RB-20 Razor Knife. I'm usually able to skin 2 deer with one blade. Only able to skin one hog. That's about par to a couple of more expensive knives I've used before having to sharpen.
    I prefer the convenience of just changing the the blade!

I'd be interested in knowing how good the OE Fillet is.
    Any suggestions for a good fillet knife that holds a good edge?
    I really like the old wooden handle Rapala filet knives. They hold an edge great. I fillet fish without cutting through bones and all that is needed to keep the knife sharp is the ceramic rod (v-shaped) sharpener that comes with the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
      I really like the old wooden handle Rapala filet knives. They hold an edge great. I fillet fish without cutting through bones and all that is needed to keep the knife sharp is the ceramic rod (v-shaped) sharpener that comes with the knife.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.

Comment

I have a really old Rapala filet knife and a new one (made in China). No comparison. If you can find an old Rapala knife get it. It is excellent on both fish and game. Easy to sharpen and it keeps its edge. If you can’t find an old Rapala look fora Mora filet knife. You won’t believe the price best cheap knife in the world.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
          Neither have I.
          That makes three of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Plainsman View Post
            I have not had any issues with this model.

I'm doing this or the Pro version with their straight gut hook. They get better reviews from my buddies than the Havalon. Especially in the area of blade changing and staying on.

Comment

I have one of these as well, been a great knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I'm doing this or the Pro version with their straight gut hook. They get better reviews from my buddies than the Havalon. Especially in the area of blade changing and staying on.
                It’s my favorite by far. Keep it on me everyday also

Comment

Working...
                X