Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some knives from this week.

This week
    Here are three I did this week. The top left is the model 104 (tamarind) EDC and next to it is the model 101 (spalted maple) bird and trout; the last two is one knife. It's my model # 108 little skinner the handle is tamarind one side is real light and the other side darker. That's what I like about that wood.

I didn’t get a lot done this week I’ve been fighting some sort of respiratory infection for three months and I didn’t feel like working a lot this week.

I have a fellow TBH picking out which one he wants first before I list the other two for sale. I plan on making the sheaths tomorrow.

Nice.
    I hope you get to feeling better.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeConner View Post
        Nice.
        I hope you get to feeling better.
        Me too brother; this is getting ridiculous I've been sick since mid Dec. I was fine for a week then it came back.
        Thanks.
        Bob <><

Comment

Top left makes me smile.
          Nice work.

Comment

My buddy loves the knife you made him. I'll be or should I say my wife will be ready for another one soon. Get better Bob. Prayers sent
            Last edited by El Forajido; 03-21-2015, 08:54 PM.

Comment

If he passes on b&t ill take it

Comment

I like the one on the bottom. I have thought about making a knife with two completely different kinds of wood for each of the scales. I wonder how the people would take it.

Comment

Those are nice. Like the handles a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                    I like the one on the bottom. I have thought about making a knife with two completely different kinds of wood for each of the scales. I wonder how the people would take it.
                    I've seen others do it; not a fan of it. I've also seen someone put on two different color G-10's not a fan of that either..
                    That bottom one is from Tamarind that was cut in half; there was that much difference of the contrasting colors of Tamarind, one reason I like using it.

Comment

Hoyt21 pm sent.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                        X