• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got high hopes for this evening and in the morning [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sitting in a climber in Buna, mosquitoes are killing me

Comment

Hot sticky morning here. Have a doe in heat. More and more bucks joining the chase. So far none I would shoot. She wants some corn but hasn't been able to eat yet. They out if sight now except a nervous 5pt eating corn. Maybe a bigger deer ve with her when she comes back.

Comment

I thought this would be crappy morning. I have only missed one day since season opener. That i didn't sit a stand morning or evening or both. I have seen at least one buck every single hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Hot sticky morning here. Have a doe in heat. More and more bucks joining the chase. So far none I would shoot. She wants some corn but hasn't been able to eat yet. They out if sight now except a nervous 5pt eating corn. Maybe a bigger deer ve with her when she comes back.
            That is the same thing I saw yesterday evening. Hahaha. Darn girls just wants to have a meal.

I thought this would be crappy morning. I have only missed one day since season opener. That i didn't sit a stand morning or evening or both. I have seen at least one buck every single hunt.

Mornings have not been active at all for me. I only had movement in the evenings, last 45 minutes or so of light. Cameras showed the same several days before I got up here.

Are you, or anyone noticing if corn or protein are getting hit more? When they arent chasing...

J

Comment

Pretty uneventful, seen a few out range.
              Skeeters were tough. Couple good bucks still coming late evening where I sat. I’ll sit here tomorrow evening.

Been watching the one on the left a few years now. Still ain’t sure if he’s 13”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

My deee are eating about 50 lbs of soybean/persimmon mix a night.

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
                  That is the same thing I saw yesterday evening. Hahaha. Darn girls just wants to have a meal.

Mornings have not been active at all for me. I only had movement in the evenings, last 45 minutes or so of light. Cameras showed the same several days before I got up here.

Are you, or anyone noticing if corn or protein are getting hit more? When they arent chasing...

J
                  I generally get around 4000 pics every 3 days on this corn pen.

Comment

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

I generally get around 4000 pics every 3 days on this corn pen.

That’s a picture every 68 seconds non stop every 24 hrs

Last edited by drop dead fred; 10-15-2020, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      That’s a picture every 68 seconds non stop every 24 hrs

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                        Headed to Marion/ Cass Co. should be in a pop up by 6:30.

Plan to fill a doe tag this morning. Run cams and get a plan for hunting this front. Not much on camera in Gregg Co. behind the house but that will change real soon.
                        13 days off to make something happen starting now.

I live in Gregg county and hunt Marion/Cass co too, we may be hunting the same deer

Comment

Originally posted by Smoore12 View Post
                          I live in Gregg county and hunt Marion/Cass co too, we may be hunting the same deer

May be!
                          My big place is in Lodi and hunt them city deer in Gregg Co. off of Tryon Rd north of town.

Comment

What do y’all think

Pretty sure he’s 4.5 & 13.5”?

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                              May be!
                              My big place is in Lodi and hunt them city deer in Gregg Co. off of Tryon Rd north of town.

Man we are not far! My place is on the other side of 59. My daughters daycare is off of tryon rd, I see a lot of deer over that way.

Comment

I'm leaving tonight for the lease, taking off work tomorrow and Saturday, and I am stoked.

Gonna try and sneak in to my stand before bed tonight and get out the hand corn so I don't have to do it in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X