Youth Weekend Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Yes but we won’t be here like most,..... and who wants to shoot a doe during the best chasing of the season. Lol.

I’ve got several shooters for her if I can keep em around

Gotcha! My two just wanna pull the trigger, lol. They dont care if it has horns or not, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Notta tonight. Not sure when we will hunt again. My cousin is letting other people hunt too. I know ones hunting next weekend. Nothing i can say since im not paying anything. Im gonna try n hunt any weekends they dont. I have to ask before i hunt now....and before i can even go put out corn

Comment

I just want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. Some of us hit home runs and some struck out, but dang it man I enjoyed all post and pictures. Just something about seeing our future in the woods gets me all sentimental... !!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

My son smoked a pig about 7:00 yesterday morning. Could just barely see black forms moving around the feeder. Pulled out my green light, and he dropped it right next to the feeder.

Told him to rack another one and let’s get quiet. 45 minutes later 3 bucks walked out including a nice 10pt. I knew they wouldn’t hang out long with a dead pig laying there. As soon as he come out the other side of the feeder, he dropped him within 5 yards of the pig. My buddies son killed a nice 7pt as well, so we had a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
            My son smoked a pig about 7:00 yesterday morning. Could just barely see black forms moving around the feeder. Pulled out my green light, and he dropped it right next to the feeder.

Told him to rack another one and let’s get quiet. 45 minutes later 3 bucks walked out including a nice 10pt. I knew they wouldn’t hang out long with a dead pig laying there. As soon as he come out the other side of the feeder, he dropped him within 5 yards of the pig. My buddies son killed a nice 7pt as well, so we had a great weekend.
            Awesomeness!!! Post pics if you can

Comment

Congrats to all the kiddos hunting this weekend. Kill or not, they did an awesome job putting forth the effort. Spending time watching nature is the real reward, and extra congrats to the ones that learned that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=Low Fence;13738955]This guide gig is tough. But this is as quiet as she can get[/quo
                Love it!
                Congrats to all of the hunters! Enjoyed following along and it brings back the fun part of it.
                Thanks for all that shared.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Awesomeness!!! Post pics if you can

x2!! Thats awesome!

Comment

No shots fired today. We sat over a large cow pea food plot that deer are finally starting to hit hard.
                    Seen several doe but no bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is my new favorite pic!!!
                      Last edited by TCB; 12-14-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Great pics of a bunch a happy kids. Good stuff
                        Congrats to all the kids that got on the board.

Comment

Had a great time with my baby girl
                          This weekend. She shot her a cull 7pt a 8:15 Saturday morning.

Comment

^^^ great pics!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What a great thread....congrats on being able to spend such quality time with your kiddos. An LDP is just the icing on the cake!

Comment

Working...
                                X