Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left handed rifle help!!

New trigger, stock, barrel and your in Business
    Last edited by AD88; 10-26-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Lefty

I have a 7mm savage left handed stainless steel bull barell I would sell for $350 In great shape

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys not really looking to buy used. Would like to buy new or build. A custom

Comment

Buy the tikka CB suggested.

Comment

I have a left handed x bolt medallion and really like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Left handed rifle help!!

Never mind. I just saw this was a post in the classifieds. Thought you were just asking for suggestions.

Comment

This ones a little cheaper but it might rock you a little more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I Bought a REM 700 LH in 7 mag. It shot alright stock, but I put a trigger and stock on it, and now it shoots fantastic. I would go that way if I were you. Just don't ruin it with a break.

I would also look at Sako, and Savage makes some really nice LH rifles. Almost bought a Savage weather warrior in 308 just recently actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    buy this and be done with it … https://www.gunbroker.com/item/789653699
                    Really interested in this one, how bad would the recoil be out of this one?

Comment

Well take my advice and look up Montana rifle company

Comment

Thanks guys just picked up the Tikka T3X hunter CB suggested.... but in 6.5 creedmoor smooth talkin sales man made me drink the kool aid but I think I’ll be happy with it

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                          Thanks guys just picked up the Tikka T3X hunter CB suggested.... but in 6.5 creedmoor smooth talkin sales man made me drink the kool aid but I think I’ll be happy with it
                          congrats on the 6.5 Manbun

now top it off with a LEU VX5HD and your done … https://www.eurooptic.com/Leupold-VX...ex-172368.aspx

Comment

That you Ragin?

Comment

now top it off with a LEU VX5HD and your done … https://www.eurooptic.com/Leupold-VX...ex-172368.aspx

Put the exact scope on my APR 257 WM Last Saturday, sweet glass
                              These guys have them marked a little lower

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha! I feel secure with my man bun. I wanted something a bit heavier and told myself I wouldn’t be talked into something. But that didn’t last long.. I was hesitant to go with that round with the tikka it’s just so light! I love it though, thanks for the recommendation. Anyhow, was actually lookin at topping it with the swaro z3 4x12x50. You think the Leopold is a better option?

Comment

Working...
                                X