Slow Drivers Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    I love cruising the left lane at 75 because guess what? Yup that’s right it’s the speed LIMIT meaning the fastest LEGAL speed you can travel on a particular road! Why should a law abiding citizen have to move out of the way so you can break the law? The signs that say speed limit aren’t a suggestion it’s the law.

I’m sure y’all will flame me over this.
    Signs also say slower traffic keep right so your argument is null and void sir!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      I love cruising the left lane at 75 because guess what? Yup that’s right it’s the speed LIMIT meaning the fastest LEGAL speed you can travel on a particular road! Why should a law abiding citizen have to move out of the way so you can break the law? The signs that say speed limit aren’t a suggestion it’s the law.

I’m sure y’all will flame me over this.
      I'll pass you on the shoulder too.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
        Man, you can tell the guys on here that do drive slow in the left/fast, passing only lane. I'm always speeding and driving faster than most traffic, or I don't feel like I'm making progress. That slow driver usually gets a very close view of my rear bumper as I come around and in front of him/her.
        Then don't get mad when you get hooked by a grill guard

Comment

Love these city driving rants!!!

Comment

So I have to ask, what does a person do with all that extra time they create for themselves by endangering everyone else traveling at the posted speeds?

Leave 10 minutes earlier and you wouldn't have to drive so fast all the time.

Bucha **** women...

Comment

You guys would blow a gasket where I live. No one is in much of a hurry and people have equipment out on the road, sometimes.

My wife says I’m a fast driver but when I worked in east Texas people were on my bumper flipping me off all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                So I have to ask, what does a person do with all that extra time they create for themselves by endangering everyone else traveling at the posted speeds?

Leave 10 minutes earlier and you wouldn't have to drive so fast all the time.

Bucha **** women...
                I like to drive fast and I'm good at it so move over! 👍🏻 Drive slow in the right hand lane.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Love these city driving rants!!!
                  Ain't the city, most hwys in the city have multiple lanes, it's the interstate outside the city that bugs me the most.

Comment

I like how some of yall are complaining about one guy breaking the law by driving in the left lane, then blatantly admitting you break the law to go around them or intimidate them. Thats some kind of messed up rationale!

Btw, please guys, stay out of left lane unless passing....

Comment

And for those that like to ride bumpers/intimidate people with your vehicles, you do realize you are making it harder on yourselves, right? I know a lot of people that will move over, allow you in etc if they realize it, as long as you dont try to force it. You try to force it or intimidate them and you WILL NOT get your way.

Comment

[QUOTE=flywise;13092004 I drive a fire truck and you would be amazed at the stupidity of people when they see and hear me coming. All that move to the right business is long gone[/QUOTE]
                        So very true. In my emergency vehicle driving class, the instructor stressed that people would freak out and stop right in front of you. It happened often enough that I would never get too close.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                          And for those that like to ride bumpers/intimidate people with your vehicles, you do realize you are making it harder on yourselves, right? I know a lot of people that will move over, allow you in etc if they realize it, as long as you dont try to force it. You try to force it or intimidate them and you WILL NOT get your way.
                          I have done this a couple of times in my lifetime, but only because I have been behind someone in the left lane going well below the speed limit for a long time. I will tell you most of the time I see people do this, I end up passing them 5 minutes later. If there is traffic, there is traffic, ain't nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                            Man, you can tell the guys on here that do drive slow in the left/fast, passing only lane. I'm always speeding and driving faster than most traffic, or I don't feel like I'm making progress. That slow driver usually gets a very close view of my rear bumper as I come around and in front of him/her.
                            Nah, cause immediately when you pass me mad on the right I change to the right lane....which in turn lets you know I saw you riding my bumper but didn't care.

Comment

try driving 200+ miles a day in the oil patch out west. the light duty trucks drive 100 mph and the big trucks are usually governed at 65 and will travel in convoys.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                                Nah, cause immediately when you pass me mad on the right I change to the right lane....which in turn lets you know I saw you riding my bumper but didn't care.
                                Which is why I throw my Dr pepper can at you as I go by.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X