No announcement yet.

Anyone carry nighvision with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go with the ATN BinoX. They are great NV binos you can easily see out to 300+ yards they are base 4 magnification with up to 16X digital. They record at 1080P and take photos. They also work very well during the day. Because they are digital light does not hurt them. They are full color during the day and black and white or green and black at night.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
      You will be much happier with a binocular vs the monocular if you get a chance to test both. Gen3 will be $5k-$10k. I prefer white phosphor unfilmed vs standard green nv. I have the L3 NV binos below and I am very impressed. Great image quality

https://tnvc.com/shop/tnv-sentinel-b...hite-phosphor/
      I would be happier with a GA Precision Xtreme Hunter rifle with a Hensoldt scope.... but since I don't have $20,000 extra to hunt deer at 100 yards, I use a Remington 700 .270 that I bought at Walmart 10 years ago with a Nikon ProStaff scope.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        That takes away the excitement the shadows of small shrubbery and background trees provide in the way of an illusion of a huge 12 point standing majestically just beyond the feeder....
        That is true but I will still bring my thermal and gun for it

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
          I have a $150 mono that I bought during Black Friday at academy. Nothing special but I can see under feeder plain as day. Deer/coons/rabbit/pigs....all eyes glow crazy and you can see them no problem.
          What brand is yours?

A few hundred dollars or less is in my wheelhouse for this. I'm not interested in spending the price of a new utility vehicle to clearly see deer under a feeder for 30 minutes or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
            What brand is yours?

A few hundred dollars or less is in my wheelhouse for this. I'm not interested in spending the price of a new utility vehicle to clearly see deer under a feeder for 30 minutes or so.
            I'd have to get home to make certain but I'm pretty sure it's this. $160 now but was $99 on Black Friday last year.

Comment

This was from roughly 60 yds. Pitch black with no moon. If there are critters you will see them. There are two focuses to use to make it clear so make sure you read instructions.

Comment

I have fire field nightfall mono works great out to a hundred gen 1 at academy fairly cheap for nv BUT whatever eye you use with the mono will be really hard to see with after using it for while I can only imagine what binos would do for both eyes

Comment

I carry an old Yukon I bought from a hard up buddy that needed money for 50 bucks Stays in pack. No moon 50-60 yards. Full moon 300. Used it Saturday night to spot the killed big black hog with NiteSite Wolf.

Comment

Working...
                  X