No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart Parking Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came out of the Drs. office one afternoon and some "****** muskett" had hit the back door on the drivers side of my pick up. Of coarse there was no info left. They just hit and run. It leaves you helpless. And rather angry. Sorry this happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I would be willing to bet money on it. I be the majority of the hit and runds in parking lots are caused by the seniors.
      How did you come up with this bit of information?

To the OP sorry your truck was hit....

Comment

Well.I hope their damage is worse than yours. Pretty low class if ya ask me. Sorry about the hit n run.

Comment

Sorry about your truck, it's very sad that so many people in our society don't take responsibility for their actions/mistakes.

About the seniors remark, I'm an old guy, it's been along time since I've had an accident. Check the records and see what age group has the most. (of course it may be because some old guy is driving 50 in a 75 ) ha

Comment

Hate that for u

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

Ugg.... I feel your pain. just got my jeep back on Friday from the shop.

Walmart parking lot hit-n-run. The entire drivers side (fender well, door, beam, door, fender well).

Comment

"I no have no drivers license or insurance."

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    "I no have no drivers license or insurance."
                    Yep.

Comment

Don't shop at Walmart.

Comment

That sucks. I backed into a car at BPS and left a note. Three days later he called me and thanked me for being honest. In the background he wife is cussing me out and telling me I messed up their plans. He said hold on one second and screamed at his wife to shut the F up! He left us note and his phone number. He gave me is insurance information as well. Jeez honey enough!

Gets back on the phone and says sorry for that. I ended the call and they got their little dent fixed.

Comment

Sorry about that. People these days just don't give a crap about others. I'm going they the same thing right now. My son had to hit the ditch Friday night to avoid a head on collision. The other car was in his lane and the POS didn't even stop to see if he was ok.

Comment

Hate that! My wife was picking up my step son yesterday from baseball camp and while someone was mowing at the school, the mower threw a big ole rock into the rear quarter panel of her car which put a big dent and took off paint. They need to put some kind of guards on them and thank God, that rock did not hit one of the kids standing out there!

Comment

Most Walmarts have very good parking lot cameras. The main reason is to get shoplifters as they are driving off. If the cameras are working they have a license plate number.

Comment

Wal mart is the devil.

Comment

Working...
                                X