Pals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pals

I'm stealing this word from Young Guns... because I can and its what comes to mind.

Over the years i have had help from so many people in many ways.

in the last year or so after getting back from an archery break... My shooting has gotten so much better.

I attribute this to the people I shoot with and talk with about archery.

There are a few guys I converse with over text every day and even when i am not talking i am learning by what they are saying. I shoot with these guys when i can and many others as well. I am learning and getting better from my experiences with everyone that i shoot with or talk with.

My shooting has gotten so much better in the last few months just from being around some of you guys. some of you are hurting my game, lets be honest

I just want to say how much i appreciate the friendships i have gained from archery.

So, thanks to all my pals!

you know who you are!

Jon

Bisch

Comment

back at you buddy!

Comment

That's great. I strongly suspect that what you say is true of all of us - we all owe a debt of gratitude, at a minimum, to those who've helped us get to a decent level of proficiency. So, thanks to those on here who've helped me and to those who helped before I got on here.

Comment

You are correct Paul, I believe the same.

I count you as one of my Pals btw

Comment

Nice post Amigo!

Comment

I feel you Brother, some of the guys and gals on here have sure helped me and my shooting... Deb gave my youngest son Tod shooting lessons that he still remembers to this day. The list goes on but that's one good example of the trad family that we have here. Jon thank you and all of the other fine folks that hang out here for always keeping things positive and upbeat.

PS, Speaking of Deb, where have you been.

Comment

You are good people Jon.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

To quote benny I'm waiting to meet the axe murder because the odds of meeting this many high quality of character and generous people in one place is so low it is unbelievable there has to be one bad egg lol. Spot on jon I would share a campfire with any THBer that I have had the good fortune to meet and shoot with

Comment

I gotta agree, this group is a bunch of awesome people! Jon you giving me your bow build, Chris Hackworth deciding to just build both our bows, Rob giving me arrows, all you guys that let me shoot with you, the tips, help, and advice. Ya'll are the coolest group of guys I know and it's made my time here in Texas pretty great. Looking forward to one day going hunting with some of ya'll

Comment

Im looking forward to that too buddy! Maybe even up in WA when you get out!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X