Comment

Prayers up man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Just saw this. My prayers are sent from out west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers and hopeful for another good update.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Keeping your wife you and your little boy Emmett in my prayers. Prayers up for ur family and ur sweet little boy

Comment

Prayers for your little guy and for your family.

Comment

Prayers for you brother

Comment

Day 4 update. The rollercoaster ride continued today. The day started full of concern about the brain ultrasound results. After what seemed to be an eternity, the doctor finally entered the room and gave us the news we all were praying for, his brain scan was clear of any bleeds! We're still not out of the woods yet, but passing this test was crucial and his odds of developing a bleed is greatly reduced. This was beautiful news, but it was followed with a bit of negative. The Dr. heard a slight murmur in his heart. He did inform us that these issues do arise in premature babies, and that many times they correct themselves. Additionally, our guy had increased levels of lactic acid in his blood work. This could be an indication that his blood flow is not fully carrying to all extremities. Although his number was double what it should be, it did come back down slightly. We will be praying that it comes back down to normal range. Other than that, the rest of little Emmett's numbers are maintaining. They have scaled back his dopamine, and so far his heart rate and blood pressure are maintaining.

We met with the cardiologist from Dell Children's today. We had a good conversation, although she did shed some light on more potential obstacles Emmett may face. Ultimately, we decided that it would be best to get him to Dell Children's where his cardiologist would be onsite. Mr. Emmett may be taking his first helicopter ride tomorrow. We need our guy to stay healthy and continue to grow. At 2lbs 2oz, the doctors can give Emmett a temporary pacemaker should the need arise. He's at 1lb 10oz now.

There is something else I want everyone to know. I have the most amazing, caring, perfect wife. Her love and concern for Emmett is at times overwhelming for her. She's the strongest woman I know, and seeing her so distraught is tough. Do me a favor and say an extra prayer for her, that our Lord will instill his strength and comfort in her.

Since our last post, we learned that Emmett's prayer warriors can no longer be confined to the US. His support has crossed seas, and prayers are now being said for him in Belgium. This is truly remarkable. We can't thank everyone enough for keeping our little man in your thoughts and prayers. We ask that you please keep them coming, as he's going to need them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Continuing For the Whole Family! God Bless.

Comment

Prayers for Emmett, and for your wife especially right now.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: as much as my 7-year old frustrates me sometimes I don’t know if I could make it if anything happened to her.

May God and his prayer warriors continue to watch over y’all.

Comment

Morning prayers going up high

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X