New Ranch: Goliad, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
    In for a hunt review. Place sounds like it's worth checking out.
    This

Comment

I ended up having to go back Offshore because my relief broke his hand. Looks like this place is still a mystery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for a review as well...

Comment

Did anyone ever go here or know someone who has been?

Comment

Originally posted by GRIFF View Post
            Did anyone ever go here or know someone who has been?

I’m debating on booking something if I can get some time

Comment

Can't find much on it anywhere but I think I'm going to roll the dice and check it out. I live around Corpus so not a far drive for me.

Comment

I called the owner and he said they were booked up.

Comment

Thank, I guess that’s why my call wasn’t returned.

Comment

I called a couple months back. No return call. Then when I reached them and tried to book the person I spoke with was away from booking info and never called back. So I called again and got told they only had doe hunts left. Also said they will not offer this hunt anymore at that price.
                    Last edited by DWS; 10-25-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

This ranch has everything needed for the hunter that wants to experience the thrill of hunting on a ranch that is in the heart of big deer country. Another feature that is appealing to many is the capabilities of hunting in a low fenced setting on half of the ranch or seeing the capabilities of hunting in a more intensely managed game fenced operation on the remainder of the property.

Comment

Originally posted by zozolio View Post
                        This ranch has everything needed for the hunter that wants to experience the thrill of hunting on a ranch that is in the heart of big deer country. Another feature that is appealing to many is the capabilities of hunting in a low fenced setting on half of the ranch or seeing the capabilities of hunting in a more intensely managed game fenced operation on the remainder of the property.

Have you been there?

Comment

anybody hunt here this year? I hunted the year before and had a good time with a little drama however deer was good. They never returned my call this year when I called to book something and price quadrupled...

Comment

Working...
                          X