SYWAT at IBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SYWAT at IBA

The Irving Bowhunters Assoc. is hosting their second SYWAT field shoot. We will start at 9am both days and the cost is $20.

We will have water on the range and concessions for lunch on both days. This shoot will consist of 28 targets, the yardage will consist of 20 feet to 80 yards. We have stakes for cubs, youth, young adult and adult.

Come one out and enjoy the warm weather at IBA this weekend. We are working on improvements at the range, we would love for you to come out and see the changes. For directions, please navigate to our website at: www.ibatx.org.

tt

When is this wondrous event? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
      When is this wondrous event? LOL
      What's the matter Davik, can't you read my mind. The shoot is this coming weekend. June 5th and 6th.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by target tease View Post
          What's the matter Davik, can't you read my mind. The shoot is this coming weekend. June 5th and 6th.
          Tease

You don't want him trying to read your mind, it might give the poor guy a heartattack!!!

hehehehehehe

TAZ

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
            Tease

You don't want him trying to read your mind, it might give the poor guy a heartattack!!!

hehehehehehe

TAZ
            And just what are you suggesting, sir???????

Comment

ttt

Comment

Well it was a good weekend even if it was a little on the warm side. We at IBA were somewhat disappointed in the turn out for the SWYAT shoot this weekend. We had a total of 26 shooters, not good numbers for the amount of work that goes into putting one of these shoots on. We may have to rethink on having any of these shoots next year.

Thanks to those of you that did drive out and shot.

Merissa

Comment

The heat seems to have forms of achery participation down a little. I would love to get a field range completed at Cowtown. Just not sure if we would have shoots other than club based though. We ran a league at the old range and it was fun and good practice for 3D

Comment

Only 26 Shooters. That's sad. It was hot but not that hot. Seems like most of the SYWAT Shoots have had lower numbers this year. I think the weather has played a big part.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                      The heat seems to have forms of achery participation down a little. I would love to get a field range completed at Cowtown. Just not sure if we would have shoots other than club based though. We ran a league at the old range and it was fun and good practice for 3D
                      We have noticed a slight decline in numbers and I'm guessing it is because of the early triple digit days and the gas prices, although going down, still plays a part in weather a shooter is able to get to the shoot.

Taz and myself will be missing the NFAA Southern Sectionals this coming weekend for just that reason. It's a good thing that IBA is hosting an ASA Qualifier this coming weekend or we may have starting having withdrawals from not shooting a tournament.

Tease

Comment

Working...
                      X