No announcement yet.

T.H.E DEERMAN at CINNAMON CREEK RANCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The girls are headed to town now. We'll see y'all there tomorrow morning!

Michael
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

This is for yall that shot THE Deerman. Tell me what you thought of the TK scoring system?

Comment

I thought the TK scoring system was great. I wish they'd get the scores posted, though.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Scores are posted on their site.

Comment

results

Originally posted by azle View Post
            Scores are posted on their site.
            anybody know how you get the awards?

Comment

I was under the impression if you won something they mail you your prize. That was why they needed your address on the score card. At least if I recall correctly, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by jstewart804 View Post
                I was under the impression if you won something they mail you your prize. That was why they needed your address on the score card. At least if I recall correctly, heh.
                cool deal then..my son luke will be pumped then! he's got a hoyt banner on his wall in his bedroom and he's hanging his medals across it.. looks really cool!

Comment

You can e-mail Jimmy and he will let you know details on awards.

the3dorg@hotmail .com

Comment

Awards

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                    cool deal then..my son luke will be pumped then! he's got a hoyt banner on his wall in his bedroom and he's hanging his medals across it.. looks really cool!
                    He said that either you can get your award at the state shoot in Tyler or he wil mail it.

guess thats a good way to get peps to go too the state shoot ,,holding the awards till then...there were a few that didnt like that too much,,,

Comment

Working...
                    X