• Show
Clear All

Surf

Matagorda surf last weekend
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
      Matagorda surf last weekend
      Thats what I was hoping to see. Ill be in Port A next weekend and plan to hit the surf in the mornings. Might even walk down the jetty and see if something can rip the rod out of my hands!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that top pic Gattis?

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Terribly rough winter and slow fishing, but managed a few. Ready for summer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

I know this is a little off topic but, would any of you off shore guys be interested in trading me fishfinders? I have a Raytheon L755 with a Florida to Mexico gulf card. The package retails for over a grand. I would just rather something a bit more basic with navigation. I do have the manual for it. I’m not looking to get dollar for dollar. A Lorance 5 Hook or similar is what I have in mind

Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 05-04-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Went this morning.
            Wind was howling.
            Fished waist deep sand/ grass flat.
            Caught 7 trout, 3 reds total. Kept 4 trout and 1 red.

Pics won't load from phone

Comment

Time has finally come and I will be headed to pick up my new boat tomorrow.

Comment

Well, we have another late start but hey, late is better than never right?

We are about to head to Froggies in POC then slowly meander down to Sunday Pass. Winds are 12-14 out of the north so the bay should be like glass!

Tight lines guys!
                Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  Well, we have another late start but hey, late is better than never right?

We are about to head to Froggies in POC then slowly meander down to Sunday Pass. Winds are 12-14 out of the north so the bay should be like glass!

Tight lines guys!
                  Michael

Late enough to miss the circus and be able to launch without a line. But also late enough they ain't got no croaker[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Late enough to miss the circus and be able to launch without a line. But also late enough they ain't got no croaker[emoji3]

Ugh...I do have a cast net [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      Ugh...I do have a cast net [emoji6]

The place 1/2 mile down the ditch toward the bay usually has a second boat for over sleepers. Ask me how i know

Comment

Time to hit the sand

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I normally won’t post fishing stuff, but here you go. Went to West Matagorda with my neighbor yesterday, had near limit of reds and a few trout, classic ice chest pic:

We caught probably 30-40 reds, all but 5 undersized. They were all top water bites, so it was a good time.

My last fish of the day was a pretty good trout, 8.5# and 30.5” or so, probably closer to 31”. Sorry no pic, was alone when I caught her.

Great day on the water.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                            I normally won’t post fishing stuff, but here you go. Went to West Matagorda with my neighbor yesterday, had near limit of reds and a few trout, classic ice chest pic:

We caught probably 30-40 reds, all but 5 undersized. They were all top water bites, so it was a good time.

My last fish of the day was a pretty good trout, 8.5# and 30.5” or so, probably closer to 31”. Sorry no pic, was alone when I caught her.

Great day on the water.
                            Nice!!!

Comment

Can anyone point me in a good direction for Nueces bay? I’ll be in corpus this week for work and plan on fishing the after noons in my kayak. Not looking for honey holes but general areas.

Comment

Made is to Sunday Beach

Comment

Working...
                                X