X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiting was scarce too

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the best fishing report site to look at?
      Well other than here that is.

Comment

Havent had the new boat in the water since new years and its killing me. Too much work and a baby on the way.
        Attached Files

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

We only caught two fish all day yesterday.....

One mangrove snapper and this guy....

Comment

Just got off work, and heading out.
            Hope my leaky waders hold off, it's kinda nippley

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Grant's first tarpon!

My son caught his first tarpon two days ago off the Port "A" jetties.

He estimated it to be 3.5ft long around 35 to 40lbs. They have moved in early on the rocks and he had been seeing some roll on top. He has hooked up several times before but this was the first time he laid his hands on a big Texas shad!

Enjoy the pics I was proud for him!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post

He estimated it to be 3.5ft long around 35 to 40lbs. They have moved in early on the rocks and he had been seeing some roll on top. He has hooked up several times before but this was the first time he laid his hands on a big Texas shad!

Thats priceless!!!! Life goal for me! Congratulations to your boy and those were great photos. I’m very jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome. I think my favorite thing about Tarpon is that one day someone may catch that fish in Costa Rica or Africa.

Comment

Keep up the reports guys! I'm waiting on this wind to lay just a little before I get after it again.

Comment

Now that is just bad arse. Bucket list fish right there. Congrats to him

Comment

Watching weather reports and it’s looking like EARLY Sunday morning is setting up nicely for me in my part of Galveston bay.

Comment

Yesterday was pretty sporty. We had whitecaps in the livewell. It was rough, and the water funky. Hard to find fishable water and what was fishable didn't stay that way long. The tide has been really low which limits what you can do on a real windy day. Not many trout caught but we did catch some redfish. Some over shell in 3-4' of water and some in some drains that are the escape routes off of shallow mud flats. In addition we caught lots of short redfish, croaker, drum, short trout, sheepys, etc, etc. For a really windy post front day it wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either.

I'm ready for the wind to lay and to have a nice day with a pleasant SE breeze @ 10-15 and green water as far as you can see. Summer dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                              SON!!
                              Know anybody that can build me a surf rod garca style?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and you will need it Sparkles!

I do believe I know someone who can? The question is, AKIOS, PENN or DAIWA......with earth magnets?

Comment

I think there's about 6 or 7 more added to this pile now?

ME FISH WONG TINE!

Comment

Working...
                                X