2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocket15 View Post
    Late report. Stayed in POC last week and fished SA bay. Had our limits by 9:00 Thursday and Friday but no luck on reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Fishing over shell in SA Bay?

Comment

Have fun with him, I always have a good time when we go out..... helps that he's my uncle haha.

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
      Awesome, I'm headed out of POC Saturday morning with friend of the program Capt. Jimbo Barnes - Rusted Hook Guide Service
      Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, over shell. Using lures except wife and daughter using live shrimp under popping cork.

Comment

Im selling my boat in the classifieds so if you all want to pick a up a good shoalwater 20v.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
            Awesome, I'm headed out of POC Saturday morning with friend of the program Capt. Jimbo Barnes - Rusted Hook Guide Service
            Cool. I worked with him several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
              Have fun with him, I always have a good time when we go out..... helps that he's my uncle haha.

I always enjoy my time with that grouchy old fart! I’ve been knowing Jimbo for about 15 years. Spent lots of time with him at the ranch, will be my first time fishing with him though.

Comment

Headed to Matty tomorrow, this time with my 15 year old daughter in tow... she always brings me good luck! Hopefully this trip is better than last, we'll stay a couple of days. The girl can flat out fish Looks like we got that dang SW wind back though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Headed to Matty tomorrow, this time with my 15 year old daughter in tow... she always brings me good luck! Hopefully this trip is better than last, we'll stay a couple of days. The girl can flat out fish Looks like we got that dang SW wind back though.

The wind has sucked lately. Lots of fish down there close to Sargent if you run into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    The wind has sucked lately. Lots of fish down there close to Sargent if you run into trouble.
                    You wading the south shore line on the east end or drifting the shell?

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

You wading the south shore line on the east end or drifting the shell?

Wade fishing. If you get East of Oyster Farms and Edelbach, the reds are plentiful.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Wade fishing. If you get East of Oyster Farms and Edelbach, the reds are plentiful.
                        Gotcha... gracias...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	42B4C9C3-A744-4D7F-ACCA-0C464EC3D3F6.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	24546177We are going out with Jake Rangnow on Sunday. Last time out with him we got on them pretty good. Hopefully the weather cooperates. We will be going out of Galveston wading most of the trip. This pic was from last trip

Comment

Went out and found some blue water today. The snapper fishing was surprisingly bad, mostly a bunch of dinks. But overall we had a heck of a trip!

Comment

Hey wait a dang minute!!??

Kinda been swamped at work the last few days. People just can't act right lately! Or id follow y'all down

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Hey wait a dang minute!!??

Kinda been swamped at work the last few days. People just can't act right lately! Or id follow y'all down
                                Come on!!

Comment

Working...
                                X