Hillary has a new supporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
    So the dad of a mass murderer is a big foundation supporter and Clinton is secretly hoping more homophobic terrorists gun down gays? Did she court this guys support? I'm struggling to see how she benefits from this guys support. If you can explain it, I'll listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course you're struggling with the facts surrounding Clinton, as all Democrats are.

Nice spin, yet again, on the homophobic terrorist BS. Like I said, your left wing is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Of course you're struggling with the facts surrounding Clinton, as all Democrats are.

Nice spin, yet again, on the homophobic terrorist BS. Like I said, your left wing is showing.

I despise Hillary and will never vote for her. Trying to insult me with "left wing" nonsense won't help your argument. I'll entertain a respectful conversation with you but if that's not your cup of tea, that's your call.

Plain and simple, I don't see how this guy benefits her in any way. Even though I'll never vote for her, I just don't see what she stands to gain. That's my point.

Comment

I despise Hillary and will never vote for her. Trying to insult me with "left wing" nonsense won't help your argument. I'll entertain a respectful conversation with you but if that's not your cup of tea, that's your call.

Plain and simple, I don't see how this guy benefits her in any way. Even though I'll never vote for her, I just don't see what she stands to gain. That's my point.

Fair enough.

I guess the real question is, did she or did she not meet with this man?

Comment

So the dad of a mass murderer is a big foundation supporter and Clinton is secretly hoping more homophobic terrorists gun down gays? Did she court this guys support? I'm struggling to see how she benefits from this guys support. If you can explain it, I'll listen.

I still think it was Trump bait. Hoping to race bait Trump. He hasn't nibbled at it yet and smart not to do so or too busy with all the other baits they have dangled before him.
          Definitely a DNC plant.

Comment

I'm casting my line and saying the odds weigh heavily that he knows his way around the Whitehouse and SofS offices... Just a hunch!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I still think it was Trump bait. Hoping to race bait Trump. He hasn't nibbled at it yet and smart not to do so or too busy with all the other baits they have dangled before him.
                Definitely a DNC plant.
                This a completely plausible explanation.

thanks

Comment

I wonder if he is looking for his sons wife (you know the one that drove the shooter to the klurb multiple times) that the FBI lost, in Hillary's office, or maybe Humas?

Comment

Was It his Dry run?

Like Sone Like Father

Comment

She is showing the world that she can even have tolerance for a family member of an ex-terrorist.

Comment

Working...
                      X