Fredericksburg places to Dine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredericksburg places to Dine

Looking for some recommendations for places to eat in and around Fredericksburg. Taking the wife there for a couple days to do the wine trail. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Are you doing a wine tour with a company or going on your own? If you have time and want to drive to Kerrville you should try Grape Juice, it's classified as a wine bar I think but they have very good food.

Comment

Old German Bakery is awesome. I like the burgers at Alamo springs. Auslanders is also very good. Can't go wrong with the brewery either.

Comment

Anything but that "seafood" place on the river. Unless you think long John silver's is real seafood

The German bakery is good and so is the burger place that has a live band now and then. Also a place up the highway from the James's Avery main office that's good

Comment

When I am in Fredricksburg I always stop at West End Pizza. Dang they make a good pie.
          There is a Mamacitas in Fredricksburg which has great eats. Kerrville is not far away and the Lake House for lunch is a great choice. Have fun.

Comment

First 3-4 threads are recent recommendation threads that should help out

Comment

Not in Fredericksburg, but we really like Pecan Street Brewery in Johnson City. We usually stop there to eat on the way back to Lake LBJ from Fredericksburg.

Comment

Fredricksburg Brewery is good, right in the middle of town off main street. They even have lodging and room comes with a growler a day I think. You can try all the different beers that have and even buy a growler full to take with you. I always get the beer sampler, has 6-8 different small beers and then buy a growler or 2 of the ones I like best. Plus you get to see all the pots they have using to make the beer right in the eating area. Pizza and burgers are always good so Im sure the other stuff is as well. Kids always ask to go there also so that's a plus as picky as they are about food.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations. Keep em coming

Comment

Hilltop cafe.

Comment

Burger burger on main st is amazing best Burger of my life

kronik by Diamond

Comment

If you go to Kerrville make sure to stop at Gibsons might find a good gun deal.
                        For breakfast Old German Bakery get the German pancakes. Hilltop café, Alamo Springs both good also.

Comment

Try Hondos in Fredericksburg. Check their website for dates they do live music. Not a fancy place, more like a beer garden with live music, but dang good food!!

Comment

Cabrenet Grill... crab cakes are awesome. We just got back from Fredericksburg last weekend.

Alamo Springs cafe for a cheeseburger at lunch.

Wasn't too impressed with Treaty House for the $$.

Comment

Hilltop Cafe

Comment

Working...
                              X