No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macie, I'm sure you are glad to see your dad, hope your apointment went well.

Comment

All done at the Dr. Actually only took about 5 min. He literally pulled the Gtube out and inserted the Gbutton, inflated it and we were off. Have to watch it for next couple of days but it should be fine.

Brian

Comment

Great to hear Brian.

Comment

Hello Ms. Macie. Glad your procedure went quick and easy today. Sorry i missed you at Christmas. I'm glad you get to be at home and i hope you keep taking baby steps. We would love to see you at Bownanza this year. It would make a bunch of old bowhunters very happy. Talk to you soon, sweetie.

Comment

Glad it went well Brian

Comment

Hi Sweetheart, We sure did not forget you and always in our hearts and thoughts....I was able to visit with our family this year on Christmas but often thought of you my Dear, You have been often prayed for and spoken of as one of our little angels to our family.
              Brian, we are wishing you and your family rest,love and happiness through this time.<><

Comment

You are still in our thoughts and prayers Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie!! Glad your procedure went smoothly yesterday!!

Comment

Prayers sent for a great day, Ms. Macie!

Comment

prayers continue...

Comment

Prayers sent Macie.

Comment

Prayers continue...God bless.

Comment

Morning sweetheart. Have a great day macie

Comment

Keili's boss had given us tickets to Sea World. But suburban problems are going to postpone the trip. I think the sounds and smells would have done Macie good. Hopefully we can get there in 3 weeks.

Brian

Comment

Hey macie! Just checking in on you! Hope things r going well.

Comment

Working...
                                X