No announcement yet.

"best" (camo brands)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t afford all that expensive stuff, but it sure is nice. My favorite that fits my budget is Natural Gear. It’s served me well over several years in East. The slightly darker pattern does well in the pine stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kuiu!!!!!

Comment

I’ve shot the biggest bucks wearing wrangler blue Jean pants. Blue denim pattern and color.

Comment

I’m a huge fan of Kuiu, comfortable gear and packs handle weight well from whitetail to elk

Comment

Originally posted by Gringolevi View Post
            I’m a huge fan of Kuiu, comfortable gear and packs handle weight well from whitetail to elk
            Have I hear this and make me like them just a little bit more that I already do but I wish they had more camo pattern colors to better fit Texas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              I’ve shot the biggest bucks wearing wrangler blue Jean pants. Blue denim pattern and color.

I would have to agree with you on this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Sitka but can’t afford it. Usually end up with some Magellan from academy

Comment

I bought some First Lite for my Colorado hunt and I think it works fine for Texas. Honestly, my favorite camo pattern has always been Predator, but they don't have a good line of lightweight, "technical" clothing. As long as I'm not packing layers for several miles, I'd prefer to wear the Predator.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

ScentLok @ 65% off wins all day

Comment

Not a fan of kuiu. They said they won't cater to women in camo. I'll buy Sitka or stuff from Cabelas

Comment

Mossey Oak fan here. As a camo and a company.

Gary

Comment

Haven’t ever been busted in some good ole game winner pants and game winner long sleeve.

Comment

I have pretty much every piece made from light to heavy of First Lite in ASAT pattern and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                              Sitka wins over kuiu all day. They have multiple different color patterns to fit every environment. Kuiu has the same base color with the only difference being brown or green. Sitka gear is a legit science that is technique specific. Don’t know anything about quality of kuiu, just talking selection wise. Sitkas accessories are top notch as well, with every different situation in mind!

I own both. I’ll take the Kuiu all day long no over the Sitka. Kuiu in my opinions n is better quality and more affordable. And FYI, Sitka was started by the same guy that started Kuiu.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                I bought some First Lite for my Colorado hunt and I think it works fine for Texas. Honestly, my favorite camo pattern has always been Predator, but they don't have a good line of lightweight, "technical" clothing. As long as I'm not packing layers for several miles, I'd prefer to wear the Predator.
                                Any possibility the predator TBH line will ever come back? I love my cold weather predator TBH fleece stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X