This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    They will be just fine. Its the SEC, thats what SEC football teams do. Auburn barely beat a weak Husky team, even though they are ranked high, it should have been way worse.

That said, LSU should beat Auburn if they can get pressure on Stidham.

Dont you just love it when a lower ranked SEC team beats the snot out of the high ranked media darlings?

Our D will give us a shot to be in just about every game that’s for sure barring any major injuries or offense can’t stay on the field... theyre salty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What was the opening line for ags vs tig’s? 14?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Our D will give us a shot to be in just about every game that’s for sure barring any major injuries or offense can’t stay on the field... theyre salty!

What's the word on Magee and chaisson? Hopefully we didn't lose both of em game one?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          What was the opening line for ags vs tig’s? 14?
          13.5 I believe

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            What's the word on Magee and chaisson? Hopefully we didn't lose both of em game one?

Nothing yet

Comment

Not at all i had them in the 6-6 7-5 range...i had more questions than answers with this team going into season. I’ll say I’m not an orgeron guy, but they were ready to play and that’s worth something! I’ll be the first to be glad about underrating this team, but I’ve had a lot of build up over the years only to be let down. I’ve still got some question marks, but they deserve all the credit for showing up in prime time and putting on a show! GEAUX TIGERS

Will orgeron allow the offense to continue their aggressive style? What if they start struggling a little? He seemed to pull it he reigns on them last year. The LSU offense seemed to open up more than in years past and it helped the ground game tremendously. I say the only person that holds LSU back this year will be orgeron. They were ready to play, were physical, the offense looked pretty good. I was thinking maybe 8-4/9-3 originally, they may be better.

Comment

Hoping the ags don’t get steamrolled. Hard to tell when they played such an inferior opponent last week really what they got this year.

Comment

Hogs are 1-0, rent -a-win, but I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                    Will orgeron allow the offense to continue their aggressive style? What if they start struggling a little? He seemed to pull it he reigns on them last year. The LSU offense seemed to open up more than in years past and it helped the ground game tremendously. I say the only person that holds LSU back this year will be orgeron. They were ready to play, were physical, the offense looked pretty good. I was thinking maybe 8-4/9-3 originally, they may be better.

I mean that’s where my doubt lies the most with this team...not so much the players but alleva and O

Comment

Sure hope the Horns have a better showing against Tulsa should be an easy win but you never know with these Horns.

Comment

I like Orgeron, but he needs to stay in charge of the motivation department -- he can fire those guys up. Leave the coordinators alone to do their jobs, and we'll be fine. Really feel like the new QB Burrow is just getting warmed up: he managed the game well, made accurate routine passes -- had some passes dropped that should have been caught. I didn't realize till after the game that the 50-yard touchdown run, which was sprung with great blocking up front, was actually an AUDIBLE! So, he's a thinking quarterback! Oh, and how 'bout that kicker! Talk about! Never know when you're going to need 3 points in a close, hard-fought, SEC game.

Could be a really good year. Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Ready for the Virginia Tech vs. FSU game tonight. Go Hokies!

Comment

I mean that’s where my doubt lies the most with this team...not so much the players but alleva and O

Alleva should have been found in a crab trap years ago. That guys Terrible.

Comment

Herman sticking with Sam for this week and not making any changes. He will bench anyone that turns the ball over, except golden boy. He has preached about "insanity" in numerous press appearances but apparently that definition doesn't apply to his decisions.

As much as I want to believe we have the talent to be a 9+ win team, last saturday and Herman's view of why it unfolded the way it did has mean thinking its going to be really tough to not be 1-3 after four weeks of football.

Comment

Horns get on track this week. Hoping to see a lot of Keaontay Ingram running the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X