No announcement yet.

Pig out Vol II Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video! Really makes me wish I had a place with some pigs I could go shoot.

Comment

pretty cool. well done

Comment

Excellent video. Watched it twice.

Comment

Very nice! KAP

Comment

Awesome!!! Nicely done!!!

Comment

Loved it! Nice work.

Comment

liked it

Comment

Awesome! Great video work!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Nice vid. I really enjoyed it

Comment

Very nicely done video. It is a very good graphic testimony of several products such at the lighted nocks, your camera work, video quality, but it is NOT a good video to promote the broadheads... I'd not be happy with the penetration on a lot of those shots. Your shot placement looked near perfect in almost every one of the shots, but many did not get a pass through that certainly seemed like they should have. Arrow flight looked good even with the slo-mo so from what I could see, it is likely a broadhead issue, therefore the "Mixer" may indeed be the best use for a montec broadhead... I'm just sayin'...

Comment

The Montec thread brought me here...

Dude, that was awesome!

Comment

Another great BOBFISH production !!! Nothing I like more than too the point, kill shots one after another !!! great shooting bob ! Like the over the shoulder perspective.
                            I hunted the 3p ranch for does and had the same issue though on a over the shoulder when the camera in on the RIGHT SIDE. I drop to the left ,... covering up the impact shot as the camera just gets the bow in the way ! ughhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Very nicely done video. It is a very good graphic testimony of several products such at the lighted nocks, your camera work, video quality, but it is NOT a good video to promote the broadheads... I'd not be happy with the penetration on a lot of those shots. Your shot placement looked near perfect in almost every one of the shots, but many did not get a pass through that certainly seemed like they should have. Arrow flight looked good even with the slo-mo so from what I could see, it is likely a broadhead issue, therefore the "Mixer" may indeed be the best use for a montec broadhead... I'm just sayin'...
                              I bought 6 Montec CE's at the begining of the season last year. I killed over 30 hogs, 3 Deer, and a coyote... All with those same broadheads I put my hands on all of those animals. The fact that they can be resharpened make them very valuble to me. Thanks for watching the video and hope you get a chance to see more of my vids. I'm sure you will enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post
                                Another great BOBFISH production !!! Nothing I like more than too the point, kill shots one after another !!! great shooting bob ! Like the over the shoulder perspective.
                                I hunted the 3p ranch for does and had the same issue though on a over the shoulder when the camera in on the RIGHT SIDE. I drop to the left ,... covering up the impact shot as the camera just gets the bow in the way ! ughhhhhhhh
                                I originally made the video with the perspective of the camera in front. (The Canon HF G10) is a better quality High Def camera. After watching it, I tried it with the over the shoulder view and liked it better even though I drop my bow to the right and cover the impact on some of those shots. The DVD is done, PM me and I'll get you a copy and you can see for yourself the different views. Thanks for watching. If I remember right you got a copy of VOL I. This years VOL II is better... Thanks again Carlos.

Comment

Working...
                                X