No announcement yet.

Camper Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive. Looks like your building it right. Keep us posted.

Comment

Have you considered using the peel and stick "tar' paper wiyth the white plastic lining on it for the roof and the fender wells. I have used it and it works awsome. You will never worry about a leak again and if you do have one you just peel and stick moe on.
      Great job...

Comment

looks great

Comment

Have you considered using the peel and stick "tar' paper wiyth the white plastic lining
          Where can I get this?? I have some leaks in my roof I need to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
            Have you considered using the peel and stick "tar' paper wiyth the white plastic lining on it for the roof and the fender wells. I have used it and it works awsome. You will never worry about a leak again and if you do have one you just peel and stick moe on.
            Great job...
            I am not sure if I have seen that, where can you get it?

Comment

that camper is gonna be more solid than anything you could buy on the market.. Good work keep the pictures coming..

Comment

great job, checking daily for updates

Comment

Lookin good thus far

Comment

Have you considered using the peel and stick "tar' paper wiyth the white plastic lining on it for the roof and the fender wells.

You can buy it at any quality building supply like Contractors Supply. I have been told that they have it at Home Depot but I personally havent seen it. They make it with and without the white plastic backing. The type without is more like tar with rubber mixed in it. It is tough stuff and I have used it on all my box blinds in place of tin. It is generally used in roofing as a replacement for flashing and is also stuck on around windows and door openings. They also make a material called Torch Down that you heat snd melt on with a pear burning torch. Hope this helps..

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHunter View Post
                      Where can I get this?? I have some leaks in my roof I need to fix.
                      Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                      I am not sure if I have seen that, where can you get it?
                      I think he is referring to Window Wrap. My framers use it around windows and it works really well. I buy all of mine at Pro-Build in Georgetown, but I'm sure you can find it at any of the larger lumber yards, especially if they sell to home builders.

BTW, the re-build is looking great.

Comment

this is great... I love seeing the progress..

Comment

Great job. You definitely have skills.

Comment

Originally posted by timw View Post
                            Great job. You definitely have skills.
                            not sure about the skills part, but I do have a lot of patience

Comment

Thanks for all of the great feedback, I better get this thing usable within the month or it is going to be best western for me...

Comment

well have you finished it yet i like seeing the process

Comment

Working...
                                X