Share Your Honey-Do list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share Your Honey-Do list

Is anyone here bold enough to share their honey-do list? I've got one that will keep me busy well into next deer season.

Last edited by topshot; 11-27-2017, 02:35 PM.

Only if you show me yours first!!

Comment

Mine is pretty dirty. Don’t think they would let me share it on here for very long lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Building a house

Tongue and groove boards on the ceiling of front and back porch on new house. Sand and paint shelving she bought for garage. Wayne's coating in her new office, ship lap on foyer wall. That should keep me busy until I start planting fruit trees and clearing for spring plots.

Comment

Shared mine ^^^

Comment

Ever notice how you don't get to make her a list LOL......

RD

Comment

Hang Christmas Lights
              Get water tank out of garage
              Move piano out of garage and to a new home
              Put in trim and window sills for unfinished upstair storage building
              Fix busted sprinkler head
              Clean the pool (which it is too cold to swim in)

This is just for this upcoming weekend. I told her I would get to whatever I could between my morning and evening hunts, lunch, and my nap.

Comment

You need to hand her back about half of that...

Comment

I make the lists in our house, lol. I've never been handed a list of things to do.

Comment

I climbed into the attic about 947 times to get Christmas stuff down this weekend. I'm too sore to do any honey-do's until 2018.

Comment

technically i asked for it... i care about the things that are important to her and want to make sure her life at home is pleasant since i'm at work all day.

i will say, being a handy guy has its downsides lol

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                        Is anyone here bold enough to share their honey-do list? I've got one that will keep me busy well into next deer season.

Sounds like you just bought a place or you need to hire a contractor.
                        My wife can help you on the Roden and Fields stuff.
                        Last edited by Pkripper; 11-27-2017, 02:45 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                          Sounds like you just bought a place or you need to hire a contractor.
                          yep, we moved into a fixer-upper a couple of months ago. I plan to make a thread showing before, during and after...once i find some time haha

Comment

She always asks, "do you think you could do that...". I always respond, "I'm sure I COULD if I wanted to". I usually end up doing it fairly quickly.

Comment

To share I would have to acknowledge I have one therefore I wouldn't have plausible deniability anymore,[emoji3]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X