Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    lol...

unbelievable, is this what you teach your children? to punch smart asses?

wow...
    Be a lot less smart asses if everybody did...

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
      You're twisting words to fit your viewpoint. I'm not in support of murder threats. However, I'm not putting ANY of the blame for these threats or this man's actions on some guy who was giving a speech at the time that they happened.
      of course the Donald did not throw a punch, but he incites the low information crowd.

a lot in this thread apparently believe it should be legal for a citizen to take matters into their own hands(vigilante) and whip someone's butt if they don't like their opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
        Be a lot less smart asses if everybody did...
        i don't believe that.

punches don't stop people these days. they just come back with a gun

Comment

the assaulter reminds me of william crum, the old guy from grandbury that ran over that motorcyclist and his girlfriend and said 'i don't care'.

seems to be a lot of angry, misguided older folks that don't think things through very much.

btw, crum is still in hood county jail facing felonies and can't make bond, LOL !!!!

as the other motorcyclist told him after he crashed into his friend.

"well, your gonna care" !!!!!

crum has lots of time to stew in his anger in jail now

btw, crum threatened to kill two 13 year old boys a few years back. and convicted of terroristic threats against them.

str8 up criminal !!!!!! just like the protester throwing punches...

Comment

violence is becoming more and more the norm at these rallies...

Trump Supporter Punches Protester In Face At North Carolina Rally - March 9, 2016 - YouTube
            I love old men who have reached a point in there life not to give a darn. This country is still worth fighting for.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
              I love old men who have reached a point in there life not to give a darn. This country is still worth fighting for.
              i love for them to go to jail, where they belong for breaking our society's violence laws

Comment

lol...

unbelievable, is this what you teach your children? to punch smart asses?

wow...
                I teach my children to stand up for whats right
                I also teach them that there are concequences for your actions.
                In this case and idiot paid a concequence for being disrespectful
                And an old man will pay one for teaching the idiot a lesson.
                You teach your kids to be little passive followers while the bully pushes them around?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I teach my children to stand up for whats right
                  I also teach them that there are concequences for your actions.
                  In this case and idiot paid a concequence for being disrespectful
                  And an old man will pay one for teaching the idiot a lesson.
                  but said old man didn't teach the protester anything he didn't already know

he just confirmed it...

EDIT: i don't disagree about stand up for your rights. if someone punches you then you can punch back. but you should not throw the first punch
                  Last edited by XBowHunter; 03-11-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Protester is going to win big in court too.

That old man is hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Protester is going to win big in court too.

That old man is hosed.

won't be attending anymore trump rallies

Comment

but said old man didn't teach the protester anything he didn't already know

he just confirmed it...

EDIT: i don't disagree about stand up for your rights. if someone punches you then you can punch back. but you should not throw the first punch
                        The one that lands the first good punch usually wins.

I remember teaching my son when he was very little how to deal with the playground bully. It was the same as my Dad taught me.

BTW: what the old guy did is/was wrong and I'm in no way endorsing his behavior.

Comment

I want to buy Pops a beer.. I could see my 77 year dad doing the same thing..

Some of you PC fellas need to understand. I know it's hard but try.. That is how they took care of business "back in the day".... Bust heads.. The old timers fought all the time. No big deal and no lawsuits..

To many loud mouth trouble makers and fat boys behind keyboards, eating Cheetos, going unchecked now days and lawyers who are "chomping at the bit" willing to back them...

Comment

i love for them to go to jail, where they belong for breaking our society's violence laws

That is one of the very few things that is good about getting old.
                            It is very freeing.
                            When a fellow is in High school, he pretty much does what ever he wants and never gives any thoughts to the consequences.
                            Then he looks up and he is 20 years old, has a wife and a house full of kids and he spends the next 50 years biting his tongue. Too many people depending on him for food and shelter for him to say or do anything that might take him away from the people who are depending on him.

Once a fellow reaches 70, he is pretty much free to act any old way.
                            He has seen his kids raised and most likely his grandkids are even grown.
                            He knows death is close by if not this year maybe the next but surly not far away, nobody lives for ever.

This is a man you never want to get cross with. society has lost any control over him. At this point in his life it is only his morals that keep people safe from him.
                            Jail or death are no longer any threat to him.
                            That fellow was 78, He could not care less

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              I want to buy Pops a beer.. I could see my 77 year dad doing the same thing..

Some of you PC fellas need to understand. I know it's hard but try.. That is how they took care of business "back in the day".... Bust heads.. The old timers fought all the time. No big deal and no lawsuits..

To many loud mouth trouble makers and fat boys behind keyboards, eating Cheetos, going unchecked now days and lawyers who are "chomping at the bit" willing to back them...
                              We had a name for them... sissy boys... smart mouth and then run hide behind the teachers desk.. in adulthood they still smart off then hide behind the law..

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                                That is one of the very few things that is good about getting old.
                                It is very freeing.
                                When a fellow is in High school, he pretty much does what ever he wants and never gives any thoughts to the consequences.
                                Then he looks up and he is 20 years old, has a wife and a house full of kids and he spends the next 50 years biting his tongue. Too many people depending on him for food and shelter for him to say or do anything that might take him away from the people who are depending on him.

Once a fellow reaches 70, he is pretty much free to act any old way.
                                He has seen his kids raised and most likely his grandkids are even grown.
                                He knows death is close by if not this year maybe the next but surly not far away, nobody lives for ever.

This is a man you never want to get cross with. society has lost any control over him. At this point in his life it is only his morals that keep people safe from him.
                                Jail or death are no longer any threat to him.
                                That fellow was 78, He could not care less
                                Yep, when life opens a door...

Heck, he was just longing to participate in this knock out "game" he's been hearing about since 2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X