Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting developments in LaVoy Finicum shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight up murder.

Comment

Is there a link on Youtube? Don't have facebook and it's blocked at my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
        Is there a link on Youtube? Don't have facebook and it's blocked at my work.
        It is on several websites. Google the shooting and you should find news and opinion sites with it.

Comment

Man I don't trust anything that involves the feds.
          Last edited by Coup de Grace; 03-09-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
            Man I don't trust anything that involves the feds, bunch of double dealing dudes.
            According to all the reports that I saw including the very latest ones, the FBI did not shoot him. Only the state police shot and killed the guy.

Comment

Had a news story last night on world news that the feds was trying to cover up some video of the shooting,usually when the feds get involved it gets screwed up, I don't care who shot him, the FBI was over the incident.

Comment

this says it all....

justified...

After Finicum crashed into the snowbank and left his truck, state troopers told him at least three times to get on the ground, according to the video. The trooper with the Taser stepped through the snow toward Finicum.

"He was attempting to control or subdue Mr. Finicum with less lethal force after Mr. Finicum refused orders to get on the ground," said Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson, who led the investigation into the shooting.

Finicum repeatedly challenged police to shoot him as he moved toward them.

"You're going to have to shoot me," he said and was told again to get on the ground, the video showed.

"In the midst of that command, Mr. Finicum grabs his jacket with his left hand and reaches with his right hand for his gun," Nelson said.

That's when the two troopers behind Finicum fired the fatal shots.

Comment

I'd think they were shooting at tires as the truck approached the road block. Last thing I'd do is to center mass or head shot with a 7000 lb. rig going straight at you. The police aren't assassins out waiting for prey. Bad deal all around - no one won.

Comment

completely justified...

funny, the LEO's in this thread agree, but the conspiracy theorists can't see the light through their blinders...

Comment

Just because you tell a cop to shoot you doesn't mean they can.

They murdered him.

What about rednecklivesmatter?

Comment

My only question is why did they have a ambush set up, that's not normal police tactics is it?

Comment

Some of yall sound like Ferguson protesters.

Don't screw around with police, and you won't get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by stxcowboy View Post
                            My only question is why did they have a ambush set up, that's not normal police tactics is it?
                            When does a roadblock become an ambush???

Comment

I see nothing wrong with what LEO did..

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                                Don't screw around with police, and you won't get shot.
                                this ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X