No announcement yet.

Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by LWC; 03-08-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      heheh nice edit but I saw that you saw that your point wasn't really your point but mine

Comment

No I will not vote for Trump.

Comment

It's not going to matter who is voted into the oval office.
          Won't anything change until America votes OUT the dem and rino senators and congress and replace them with REAL conservatives who have the ball s to stand up and use the power afforded to them. That's the only way keep the president in check and have him do his job instead of all the over reaching
          Last edited by on-a-mission; 03-08-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
            I will, under no circumstances, ever vote for Donald J Trump. I don't care you think it's handing a vote to the opposition, I can't in good conscience vote for someone who I think would be a disaster. Sorry. If that makes me whatever you think it makes me, so be it. My vote, my choice
            Originally posted by txjustin View Post
            Good, lets get this show on the road so we can flush this giant **** we've become.

Oh, I won't be voting for him. I'll vote Liberatarian. Don't particularly care if that bothers anyone.

this ^^^^^

under NO circumstances will i vote for donald the clown...

Comment

BTW.. I voted Cruz and I will support the Republican nominee

Comment

hehe....my point was anybody can call themselves a republican and run as such....doesn't mean they are one. But people don't need to look into anyone's past to see what their real views are. Just let them keep following along. I edited my prior post because I didn't want it associated with the one above it.

Comment

Who will not vote for Trump in November

Given the choice between
                  (A) Donald possibly/probably being a **** and wrecking the country

And

(B) Hillary absolutely being a **** and wrecking the country.

Ill pick A. I dont think Trump will be a great POTUS but he would have to work overtime to be worse than Hillary or Bernie.

BTW the auto edit was for tu*d, I dont swear on here if I can help it

Comment

Texas will go for the Republican no matter who it is. Trump doesn't need my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      How did Obama ruin the Democratic name?? He went to Washington and did what he told his voters he would do. He implemented the far left policies he said he would. Or at least as many as our gutless republican lawmakers would fund for him.

And Hillary would do anything different how?

Comment

“If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.”

-- Alexander Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                          “If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.”

-- Alexander Hamilton
                          I like it. I will save this for future use.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            And Hillary would do anything different how?
                            I did not say she would be any different than Obama. I don't think Trump will be either. That is why I would vote for neither.

Comment

-- Alexander Hamilton
                              This is exactly my thinking, and I believe Trump to be an enemy of conservatism in general and the Constitution in particular. I won't say that I couldn't change my mind before November, but it would require some MAJOR convincing from Trump to convince me that I'm wrong about him. Blind faith comments of support from his fans don't do anything for me (no offense to you guys). Trump's history and current actions say a lot more about who he is than anything or anyone else ever could, and I don't like what that says about him at all.

That said, the alternative is equally horrible, so it's an extremely tough call. Also, who knows what all is going to play out in the next 8 months? There may not be a Republican Party left to worry about salvaging. Hillary may be indicted. Lord only knows what else could happen. I'll decide for sure in about 7.9 months, I imagine.

I pray that the decision will be between Ted Cruz and somebody else, not including Trump as an independent, come November.

Comment

-- Alexander Hamilton
                                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X