Retreat Javi/Hog/Turkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retreat Javi/Hog/Turkey!

Ok y'all I lurk here a lot and have loved hunting texas. I own Hunt4Jesus Outdoors.

I am setting up a retreat style hunt this spring. Still in planning stages, but looking to set it up as a competition and worship experience. I know a lot of y'all hunted First Point or Pedernal. I am looking at setting it up at either or. I like first point for the Rio's but seems they don't have many javelina. Pedernal seems to have a lot of Javelina/hog but no turkey.
    1. Does anyone know of a place that has a good population of all 3 for a day hunt price.
    2. I am gonna call and talk to them, but when I get all details finalized will anyone be interested in attending. Looking at worship, devotion, and competition. If you would be interested in something like this pm me and let me know so I can see. I will book a place and then send out invitation based on those who are interested for payment, etc.

Competition Layout. 1.Bow competition and either draw for teams and hunt combined weight or just do individual. Thanks guys
Working...
X