Anderson Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson Arms

I'm looking at an Anderson Arms Optics Ready AR. I can't find any reviews stating negatives about the guns performance or accuracy, just some negatives about their marketing and planting reviews on certain sites.

Anyone have real world experience with this weapon or at least the manufacturer?

I built one on the cheap with all their parts. No problems and shots great with a real trigger.

Biggs

Comment

I bought a complete A2 lower from them a while back. Haven't had any issues with it. You can tell the trigger isn't a 3 gun one, but it's surprisingly pretty decent for a mil spec type. It'll get a geissele dropped in it after the holidays

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Got one...goes bang and no ejection/feed issues.

Comment

I have 3 of them built from scratch with various uppers and calibers. All 3 function very well with no issues. I would recommend anti roll pins for the fire control group so the trigger pins do not wear out the receiver hole for those pins.

Comment

Reporting back on this... I guess I’m an unlucky sob. Since I got this gun last Christmas, the trigger spring had to be replaced within the 1st month as well as the extractor. Factory trigger spring got to where it would not reset. Ended dropping in a Velocity 3.5# single stage. This past fall the extractor literally sheared off. It became a single shot. Replaced that entire assembly. If I didn’t have bad luck, I’d have no luck at all

Comment

Mine was built their receivers, upper and lower. That's all

Comment

I’ve had good experience with their stripped uppers and lowers by not complete rifles.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                X