Excalibur Out Of The Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excalibur Out Of The Box

So after I was forced to give up Compound Bows due to a wreck, I had to go to Crossbow.

Excalibur Bulldog Matrix 380 Out Of The Box and no adjustment to the scope.

First 4 Bolts at 30 Yards.
    Attached Files

Change the scope to a nikon bolt or trijicon acog and practice. You can get better groups than that at 70 yards.

Mark and score one side of your cocking device so you know immediately string down and which side it goes on. You’ll wanna know it by sight and feel. This way you can recock fast. I think four kills is the most I’ve done in a hurry.

Excalibur Rocks, goodluck.

Voodoo, Live from NAS New Orleans
    Last edited by Voodoo; 06-23-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Congrats on your Excalibur!! Fine tune your scope and you wont be able to shoot at the same place twice. I have the micro suppressor and if I shoot the same spot I rip fletching or destroy previous bolt. Very accurate!!!!!! Enjoy sir.

Comment

I was free handing it. I will set it up on a rest today

Comment

Originally posted by mason bowhunter View Post
          Congrats on your Excalibur!! Fine tune your scope and you wont be able to shoot at the same place twice. I have the micro suppressor and if I shoot the same spot I rip fletching or destroy previous bolt. Very accurate!!!!!! Enjoy sir.
          I already have one Robin Hood on the wall. With the cost of these Bolt I do not need another.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
            Change the scope to a nikon bolt or trijicon acog and practice. You can get better groups than that at 70 yards.

Mark and score one side of your cocking device so you know immediately string down and which side it goes on. You’ll wanna know it by sight and feel. This way you can recock fast. I think four kills is the most I’ve done in a hurry.

Excalibur Rocks, goodluck.

Voodoo, Live from NAS New Orleans
            Love me some Nikon. Need to go there

Comment

Do you have the Excalibur Tact-Zone Crossbow Scope with Adjustable speed from 275 to 410 fps? I would like a Nikon but at 305 FPS the BDC would be way off at 380 FPS according to the Nikon Spot On App.

So far the Excalibur Tact-Zone Crossbow Scope has impressed me. I do like the illumination

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                Do you have the Excalibur Tact-Zone Crossbow Scope with Adjustable speed from 275 to 410 fps? I would like a Nikon but at 305 FPS the BDC would be way off at 380 FPS according to the Nikon Spot On App.

So far the Excalibur Tact-Zone Crossbow Scope has impressed me. I do like the illumination
                Yes my micro suppressor has the Tact Zone. I love the option of green or red illumination. Have killed lots of hogs under a feeder light. Also the adjustable speed dial on scope is awesome to fine tune!

Comment

Yes my micro suppressor has the Tact Zone. I love the option of green or red illumination. Have killed lots of hogs under a feeder light. Also the adjustable speed dial on scope is awesome to fine tune!
                  Took her out to the 40 yard mark which scared that hech outa me and here are the results. Still have not even unscrewed the scope turrets. I like this scope
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!!!!!
                    What broadhead set up you looking to use?

Comment

I too had to go to a crossbow. Shot ten point and pse. Ended up with an excal . I own three now, a Matrix 310, a 355 and a Micro 335. Love them all. You can’t shoot at the same spot on a target. Too expensive. Accurate beyond belief.

Comment

The scope that comes on the Excalibur is fine. I’ve seen many complaints about different problems so I went a different route. The ACOG is great but expensive.

Nice Shooting!

Comment

Nice!!!!!!
                          What broadhead set up you looking to use?
                          Excalibur Bolt Cutter Broadhead for now

Comment

Working...
                          X