• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Thought you were asleep watching this high scoring game

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    No joke! What a dud of a ballgame

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      What if you are a defender of multiple habitual poachers? What does that say?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        What a crock of ****!

2yrs probation ?????

That fine will leave a mark but he should be permanently banned from hunting PERIOD!
        I agree completely, seems like he got off easy.

Comment

It all started with beans in the chili!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            What a crock of ****!

2yrs probation ?????

That fine will leave a mark but he should be permanently banned from hunting PERIOD!
            Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            This! Should have thrown the book at him.
            Seems like he's been threw hades and back since he shot it. I bet he learned his lesson.

Did he spend any time in jail when he first got busted?

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
            It all started with beans in the chili!
            This changes everything! But depends on if he supports beans in chili or no beans in chili.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
              It’s states in the linked article in the original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The way I read that part it appears to just be an opinion from the writer, but I could be off.
              I am not making light or trouble but just wondering if they had real proof of this being habitual, then why 2 years and a misdemeanor?

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Oh my.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                  The way I read that part it appears to just be an opinion from the writer, but I could be off.
                  I am not making light or trouble but just wondering if they had real proof of this being habitual, then why 2 years and a misdemeanor?

.....and God Bless America.
                  It mentions twice in the story where he killed another deer in the same location several years prior. Had the mount in his house....

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                    By the company that some of the “great hunters” that were on here defending him keep, they are probably doing about the same kind of hunting as he was.
                    That's a pretty sorry thing for you to say. To basically call them poachers, because they chose to believe their friends story, and stood by their friend until they were finally proven wrong and he admitted that he was guilty, makes you...well, I respect Michael enough to follow the rules, so I'll refrain from saying what I think you are. They didn't know any better than to believe someone who they thought was a good guy. God forbid people be true friends anymore, even if they do it blindly. Then they'll get kicked for a year right along with the only guilty party in the entire scenario.

This is one of the very few things that sucks about TBH, this bs right here. If you want to drag the poacher thru the mud, knock yourself out. But be man enough to leave the friends who chose to believe and stand by the man, until it was proven that he was guilty, leave those folks alone.

Or be a moron and keep making idiotic comments. Your choice

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                      It mentions twice in the story where he killed another deer in the same location several years prior. Had the mount in his house....
                      I didn’t see that in the posted story. Is there another article you are referring to? I didn’t see this originally so I am catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        I think it's pretty unfair to say that because he's a poacher, his buddies must be as well. I bet some of those that defended him early, wish they had not. But, that's what friends do. That's the kind of friends I want and the kind of friend I aim to be. I think they were probably the most surprised when the truth came out and he put those faithful buddies in a crappy situation by not being what his friends thought he was. World's full of *******s like that.
                        You said it better than I did

Comment

Originally posted by milman View Post
                          it all started with beans in the chili!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                            By the company that some of the “great hunters” that were on here defending him keep, they are probably doing about the same kind of hunting as he was.
                            I wouldn't go that far. Friends that stand by you when you make a mistake are hard to find. My hats off to his friends.

I too did not know the end of the story. I heard speculation, but nothing official.

Wonder if he hunted this season? What are his plans next season?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                              I didn’t see that in the posted story. Is there another article you are referring to? I didn’t see this originally so I am catching up.

I’m pretty sure I read that in the case write up. Which at one time was posted on here. Not sure where you can find a link now. It was an interesting read.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                                pfft thats what F250 crew 4x4 diesel? those are more i think

You’re manually rolling up your windows for a F-250 diesel at 53k out the door.!

Comment

Working...
                                X