No announcement yet.

More hummers, again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your camera must be awesome.........................

Comment

Very cool! I wish I had a good camera, I have a very freindly black and white one that I would love to have a picture of

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
          Your camera must be awesome.........................
          Angie I can assure you when it comes to camera awesome there are some here much more qualified. Thanks.

Thanks again folks. No more until I get the good male shots and I'm letting them rest a day or two.

Comment

My 100-400 did the exact same thing this weekend.
            Only 1 of 142 but it ruined the shot. I remember turning slightly towards the sun.
            First time I've had it happen.
            Reflection off the interior of the hood is what I had in mind initially.

Oh! Great images Bill!

Comment

These are great, Bill!

Comment

Bill, I can't see EXIF data from my work computer. What settings were you using? Manual mode or some other mode? I'm just wondering if you were in Av or Tv and the camera was messing with you in some shots more than others, causing that noise in the pic of the male.

If that pic ended up underexposed and then you brightened it up in Lightroom (or whatever software you're using), that could add noise.

Comment

That one shot looks almost like it was printed on a textured paper. You remember the portraits from Olen Mills? It's kind of interesting, even if it wasn't intentional.

Comment

Thanks David. I'm not totally disappointed with the outcome but that would have made a pretty good one without the artifact.

Shane I looked back and it was shot in manual. The shot with the most detail was shot in AV which I rarely do. I never come out of manual mode but with the detail in that one I will shoot that way again. The ones of the male were darker looking at the RAW file, just don't know why.

Comment

Excellent pictures.

Comment

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                        X