X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ried is the real deal. Gonna be a tough final 8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

None of them really set the world on fire tonight, m2c except maybe the young girl on Kelly’s team so far. The band is way to loud most of the time.

Comment

Total garbage tonite. Who the hell picked the music? Total **** show.

Comment

OK, Crew, who is going to miss the top 12 in this bunch that should have definitely stayed?
          Its going to happen for sure this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Total garbage tonite. Who the hell picked the music? Total **** show.
            I agree, band to load .... most sound off tune to me the last two nights!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              Bob will post in a while about lip syching in a day are two!
              I still can't believe grown men actually watch this garbage. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I still can't believe grown men actually watch this garbage. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                So WHY are you commenting on this OP, LOL? Come join us "not grown up men" and enlighten us with your opinion! Wife love's it, as stated before, and it's better than the BS Hollywood Cop, EMS and Fire Department shows that make me choke....yeah, been there and done that and we don't watch a single one of them!

Now, I've succeeded in insulting you, my intent....nah, just trying to lighten it up on a Thursday evening after seeing NO deals in classified....

Comment

Well, will Blake & Country Music propell Spensha to the final 4 ??????

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                    So WHY are you commenting on this OP, LOL? Come join us "not grown up men" and enlighten us with your opinion! Wife love's it, as stated before, and it's better than the BS Hollywood Cop, EMS and Fire Department shows that make me choke....yeah, been there and done that and we don't watch a single one of them!

Now, I've succeeded in insulting you, my intent....nah, just trying to lighten it up on a Thursday evening after seeing NO deals in classified....
                    Because I wanted a good laugh and someone mentioned me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      Well, will Blake & Country Music propell Spensha to the final 4 ??????

I think she did a good job but for the first time I have been unable to really pick who I think will win this year.

-john

Comment

I’m pulling for Britton!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                          I think she did a good job but for the first time I have been unable to really pick who I think will win this year.

-john
                          This is us also.. We can't see an obvious winner and that's a first..

Comment

Brynn, Britton and Kyla top 3...

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumathebear View Post

Because I wanted a good laugh and someone mentioned me.

Funny...the wife also likes American Idol, but with the "rainbow & race issues" from last night...we will NEVER watch again (We are both tired of getting Left agendas shoved down or up!!) I'll stand side by side with Ole' Blake and PO ALL the libtards....did I just type that....yeah...I'm a proud ole' red neck ole' fart!

Comment

Awesome way to start tonight, Pryor with, Night Moves.

Comment

Working...
                                X