Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you love to hate? (Sports related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for the question. The rockets ,spurs, Miami Heat, LSWho, redskins, gints, iggles, Patriots, Yankees, Ricky fowler, bubba Watson,

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
        Now for the question. The rockets ,spurs, Miami Heat, LSWho, redskins, gints, iggles, Patriots, Yankees, Ricky fowler, bubba Watson,

You forgot Patrick Mahomes. I got to see him work his mojo in Fayetteville this past year.

Had a great time there, was introduced to the John Daly at one of the tailgate parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
          You forgot Patrick Mahomes. I got to see him work his mojo in Fayetteville this past year.

Had a great time there, was introduced to the John Daly at one of the tailgate parties.
          Eh he doesn't rate a hate. That was a bad game lol

Comment

I still hate Christian Laettner and the Iron Sheik. :-)

Comment

I love to see the Longhorns lose. Grew up with way too many and feel no mercy.

Comment

The steelers, Alabama, the Angels, and the heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                  Good lord. Sometimes you need a respite from that stuff. Life doesn't have to be miserable. You can enjoy things. If you don't like sports fine. Hopefully you have something to take your mind off the negative things from time to time

Oh, I certainly have things that I enjoy. Watching others play a meaningless game just isnt one of them. It seems as if you may have read too much into my response. I watch very little news, in fact, stopped reading the newspaper some years ago because of the constant bombardment of negativity. But when I do I would like to be informed of things that matter. What Johnny Manziel smoked isnt one of them. Im more of a "doer" than a "watcher" anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Oh, I certainly have things that I enjoy. Watching others play a meaningless game just isnt one of them. It seems as if you may have read too much into my response. I watch very little news, in fact, stopped reading the newspaper some years ago because of the constant bombardment of negativity. But when I do I would like to be informed of things that matter. What Johnny Manziel smoked isnt one of them. Im more of a "doer" than a "watcher" anyway.
                    Okay I hope so. It sounded like you were saying that all you paid attention to was news, and man that's dangerous and depressing lol.

Comment

anything to do with the Dallas Cowgirls!!

Comment

Rangers, Cubs, Red Sox, Yankees

Comment

I hate baseball in general, and I especially hate the Rangers. It's just something bred into me I think. I've never had a reason to hate the sport or the team, but it just makes me laugh when they suck!

Comment

Notre Dame, Ohio St, USC, Patriots, Ravens, Giants, Yankees

Comment

Cam Newton!

Comment

Yankees, Bama, Aggies, Jerry Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X