This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Lymes and slight swelling around the Brain Stem. Not sure what caused the swelling though.
    They call that Lyme meningitis. happened to me as well.

Comment

Prayers for continued improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        GarGuy reported earlier in the thread that this in a normal thing for Lyme's disease... It happened to him during his battle with Lyme's...

Great report by the way Brandon!! Thank you sir.

Prayer warriors, let's not back off. Now's the time to "pour on the coal"!! Please pray for a peaceful awakening for Courtney, and for strength and a soft heart for Jenn!! These ladies have BOTH been fighting hard, and now that things are "lookin' up" expect Satan to hit 'em both with another attack again. Let's pray them through it and all the other ones the evil one may test them with!!
        Guess I missed that or forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          They call that Lyme meningitis. happened to me as well.
          Steve thanks for all the info and your insight into this horrible disease

Comment

The power of prayer cannot be matched! Just got all caught up and I'm truly in awe. Prayers sent for everyone involved! Keep fighting

Comment

Todays Prayers sent up for her.

Comment

Update.... Jenn just said she had a really big seizure. Says she is really scared. Waiting for more

Comment

Update.... Jenn just said she had a really big seizure. Says she is really scared. Waiting for more
                  Sending more prayers!!

Comment

Charlie saw that coming. Satan REALLY doesnt want her to wake up and make eternal choices. he already has her test marked with his answer. Time to pray and feed her the WORD.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Is she still on life support?

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Not good. Come on Courtney, fight. Pray things have calmed down. Jenn, stay strong. Prayers for you also.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Not the report I was hoping to see! Noon prayers going up high!

Comment

Working...
                                X