Took the Kids out the BMX track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the Kids out the BMX track

My brother and I took the boys out for some practice riding on the Desoto BMX track. Did they ever have fun. I know my son slept really well last night.
    Attached Files

Man I miss those days.... Wish I was still in shape enough to get out on the track. But years of freestyle riding got the ol body beat up a bit.

Comment

Sweet!

Codeman use to race when he was 5 til he was 7. Then.....he wanted sumpin with a motor in it!

BMX is allsome!
      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

This was Blake's first time so he was riding a heavy Tony Hawk bike and wearing his ATV clothes LOL. He did great though and after about the 6th or 7th try he had the balancing act down at the gate and was doing that. He started to pick up on the keeping the wheels on the ground as much as possible instead of catching air but the best got him and he was trying harder to get big air LOL Kinda hard for a 8 year old first timer on a heavy bike LOL He still had so much fun and I got a kick out watching him. He never gave up and never stopped except for a water break. His cousins were great with him showing him the ropes as they race. Josh is ranked number 71 but he is 1st for his age group and ability level in his district. Nick his second cousin is ranked 78 in the district.

Comment

I did that as a youngster too.... One of the guys that was in our group is still riding pro... Lot's of fun ahead!!!! Good shots too!!!

Comment

Looks like fun. Reminds me of my motocross days.

Comment

great pics! that park is well kept!

Comment

x2

I hear that! I miss those days, too. Tried to convince the wife to let me buy a BMX bike about a year ago...did not happen, she was concerned for my health Think I got another bow instead

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                Man I miss those days.... Wish I was still in shape enough to get out on the track. But years of freestyle riding got the ol body beat up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                X