Moultrie New M80-XT Trail Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie New M80-XT Trail Camera

I purchased a Moultrie M80-XT trail camera fro $159.00 several weeks back. It is one of the compact cameras. The camera has been out in the field for several weeks. It is easy to program and setup. Operates on 8 "AA" batteries. Takes up to a 32 gig SDcard. The day light pictures are clear.The day light video are good also. The night pictures are not as clear as some I've seen but not bad either. It takes 10 second night IR video with audio, which I would describe as "smooth" and clear.
    Over all for the price I'm satisfied.

post some of its pics,or video even better

Comment

Hey PC.....Do you have a few day and night pics you could post? I'm considering this camera as well. Thanks Man!

Comment

I have 2 and really like them. The IR flash range is way more than advertised. the hog trap in the background is 50 yards from the feeder.
        Attached Files

Comment

Cabelas has a Moultrie M80 Cam on sale now for $129.99 in the Bargain Cave online

Comment

Originally posted by rwittliff View Post
            Cabelas has a Moultrie M80 Cam on sale now for $129.99 in the Bargain Cave online
            Academy had it for $119. Think the only difference is the new 80XT was supposed to eliminate the Blurry motion pics. Not worth $40 IMO.

M80 is an awesome camera. Got 5-7 of them between me, bro, and buddy

Comment

Working...
            X