X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
    B

Comment

Im headed down there next weekend with a group. It will be my first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
        Good Ram son

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
          This was a $270 ram from about 6 years ago. Scored high Bronze.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
          Nice ram

Comment

Originally posted by jared.cook9 View Post
            Good Ram son

No tag rambo

Comment

Nice Rams ... I was just at my "Mini Ranch" (@ 30 acres near Thompson Temple ) planning a construction project. Dang it got Hot yesterday afternoon..

Comment

[ATTACH]956851[/ATTACH]

Killed this silver medal Corsican ram at Thompson Temples place about 10-12 years ago.

Comment

Let's bump this up. Any recent pics of hunts. Gonne be down in October and really getting pumped up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by booger presley View Post
                    Let's bump this up. Any recent pics of hunts. Gonne be down in October and really getting pumped up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                    Just drive down 41 towards 377 and pick which one you want from his holding pen. You cant’ miss it.

Comment

Is that the place on Hwy 41 going towards RS? I see goats in a pen every time I drive to my slice of Texas. You hunt in the pen?

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                        Is that the place on Hwy 41 going towards RS? I see goats in a pen every time I drive to my slice of Texas. You hunt in the pen?
                        That’s it, nothing but rocks and dirt. Some on here have said it’s just a holding pen but tell that to the axis buck that was pinned up in the corner with a guy on shooting sticks 40 yards away. They were shooting straight towards the highway. Maybe the guides job was to watch for traffic?

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                          Its north of uvalde close to Barksdale.

Comment

It's been a while since I was there (15+ yrs), and I had a great time with friends and took a great ram. I did a lot of hiking up hillsides, that I found out wasn't necessary, but it added to hunt. No, it's not the most difficult hunt of a lifetime, but it doesn't need to be, and for those just getting into bow hunting it's fantastic. I highly recommend a trip like this to anyone new to bowhunting.

Comment

A group of my buddies and I will be there the next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                                That’s it, nothing but rocks and dirt. Some on here have said it’s just a holding pen but tell that to the axis buck that was pinned up in the corner with a guy on shooting sticks 40 yards away. They were shooting straight towards the highway. Maybe the guides job was to watch for traffic?
                                I'm pretty sure that buck would be thinking "Fuuuuuuuuu... let me out of this pen!!!"

I went to Temple's once, walked around the more open back part, didnt step in the pen, I found the whole thing pretty distasteful to be honest. Thompson seemed like a nice enough guy though I have heard some pretty sketchy stuff about him personally. I just couldnt get over everyone sitting around above the pen watching everything go down like some weird spectator sport thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X