Where to sit Minute Maid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to sit Minute Maid?

We watch pretty much every game but I haven’t been to Minute Maid in years. Would like some input on which sections have best chances at home run balls or foul balls. I have my ideas but wanted more input. I know chances are slim but my boy wants the chance anyway since he’s ate up with baseball. Thanks guys

I'd you want a ball for your boy, just go to BP. My kids have gotten balls every game we've attended BP. We typically go to Crawford boxes or 3rd line, at corner closest to 3rd base. For a home run ball during the game, the boxes is your best bet.

Comment

Inside!

Kidding....Crawford Boxes. And get there early for BP, you’ll get baseballs.

Comment

Left side of dugout. First 5 rows. Bst boy tosses 10-12 scratched balls per game thru the netting right there . Saw one kid with 3 during Yankees game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was there last week and sat behind home plate row 11 got the tickets on seat geek for 61.00 ended up paying 240.00 for 3 tickets total, great seats but man the drinks are expensive lol

next day sat just past the first base row 6 them tickets were 130.00 plus fees but they were bought great viewing seats.

Last year sat behind bull pen wasnt to my liking....but good luck

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Inside!

Kidding....Crawford Boxes. And get there early for BP, you’ll get baseballs.
            Bingo..

Comment

Thx guys sounds like batting practice is where it’s at!

Comment

We sat in the 230’s out near the right field foul pole a few weeks ago and they were great seats. Kemp hit that walk off in the 10th right in front of us. Plus its kind of a corner down there so the concession lines were short. On top of all that, those tickets are also a $15 vouture towards anything you want to buy in the stadium during that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

my season tickets are in 314 row 1 and we get foul balls from the left hand hitters...

Comment

Remember when mezzanine tickets were just $5, no matter the opponent? It was first come, first serve. I had several BP balls from back then. Big 'ol "H" on each one. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                    X