Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2019, 12:57 PM   #1
cstephenson44
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Default Shoulder mount turnaround time

I took 2 bucks to my taxidermist the first week of November 2017. I was originally told it would be done before the 2018 hunting season and then it got pushed to first of year and now itís the middle of May and I still donít have them. Itís been a year and a half now, am i being impatient or am i right to start to become aggravated?

Whatís the usual turn around time yíall have experienced?
cstephenson44 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:05 PM   #2
Outback
Ten Point
 
Outback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Hunt In: Llano primarily
Default

6-9 months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Outback is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:07 PM   #3
Hoss163
Ten Point
 
Hoss163's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Abilene tx
Hunt In: Oklahoma
Default

Anywhere from 6 months to a year .
Hoss163 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:07 PM   #4
BCBHunter712
Eight Point
 
BCBHunter712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Hunt In: Northeast, Texas
Default

Never had one take more than 10 months ......and our guy stays super busy
BCBHunter712 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:12 PM   #5
txhunter90
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Hunt In: Lindale
Default

I dropped mine off the exact same time 2017. My taxidermist said 6-9 months as well. I texted him January of 2019, he had told me he hasn't even ordered my form. Said once he got it in, it wouldn't take no time to put it together. This is 4 months later and still have not heard anything from him. I am getting impatient.
txhunter90 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:21 PM   #6
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Conroe, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephenson44 View Post
I took 2 bucks to my taxidermist the first week of November 2017. I was originally told it would be done before the 2018 hunting season and then it got pushed to first of year and now itís the middle of May and I still donít have them. Itís been a year and a half now, am i being impatient or am i right to start to become aggravated?

Whatís the usual turn around time yíall have experienced?
Quote:
Originally Posted by txhunter90 View Post
I dropped mine off the exact same time 2017. My taxidermist said 6-9 months as well. I texted him January of 2019, he had told me he hasn't even ordered my form. Said once he got it in, it wouldn't take no time to put it together. This is 4 months later and still have not heard anything from him. I am getting impatient.
Yíall must be using the same one Iím using ....that Iíll never use again. Used to be in trinity but is now in Huntsville.
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:27 PM   #7
Chance Love
Pope & Young
 
Chance Love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Hill Country and South Texas
Default

I tell everyone 10-12 months. Sometimes longer, but hopefully sooner. It's a side gig for me though, as real estate and family life come first. I wouldn't get bent outta shape on 18 months though.
Chance Love is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:27 PM   #8
txhunter90
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Hunt In: Lindale
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowOnly81 View Post
Y’all must be using the same one I’m using ....that I’ll never use again. Used to be in trinity but is now in Huntsville.
Lol, it sounds the same. But, unfortunately they are different ones in different areas. Understand things happen and people have family. I just like to be informed, especially with a new taxidermist I am using.
txhunter90 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:28 PM   #9
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.
Default

If you were told it would be done before the start of the 2018 season then of course you should be raising hell. I know many take up to a year. Most are done sooner. Some take even longer. The fact you were told a time changed everything IMO
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:29 PM   #10
cstephenson44
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowOnly81 View Post
Yíall must be using the same one Iím using ....that Iíll never use again. Used to be in trinity but is now in Huntsville.
Yep sounds like we are. In all honesty i wouldnít have been mad if he had told me it would have taken a year and a half from the beginning. He does good work but to keep pushing the date back is what bothers me.
cstephenson44 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 01:34 PM   #11
RaginCagin
Ten Point
 
RaginCagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Louisiana
Hunt In: Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance Love View Post
I tell everyone 10-12 months. Sometimes longer, but hopefully sooner. It's a side gig for me though, as real estate and family life come first. I wouldn't get bent outta shape on 18 months though.
If the taxidermist is up front about it taking around 18 months that would be fine. If not then 18 months is ridiculous imo.
RaginCagin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 02:03 PM   #12
White Falcon
Pope & Young
 
White Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Holly Lake Ranch
Hunt In: East Tx. and Anywhere I can!
Default

Go get your deer!
White Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 02:26 PM   #13
Bowhuntamistad
Pope & Young
 
Bowhuntamistad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Del Rio, Tx / Las Vegas, Nv :)
Default

I average 24 months here but am happy with my mounts.
Bowhuntamistad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 02:50 PM   #14
MASTERS
Ten Point
 
MASTERS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Texas
Hunt In: In the brush....
Default

12-14 months
MASTERS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 03:33 PM   #15
hardtner
Ten Point
 
hardtner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nacogdoches
Hunt In: Nacogdoches Co, NW OK, Unit 16 KS
Default

I always get mine back late summer
hardtner is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 03:36 PM   #16
Sika
Pope & Young
 
Sika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Llano
Hunt In: Hill Country and East TX
Default

I would be annoyed if I was told one thing and got another. That being said, 18 months + has been the norm for me.
Sika is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 03:47 PM   #17
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

I've never waited 12 months and if I had to then I'd find a new taxidermist. I'm just a contractor, but I turn down work all the time because I can't perform it in the time described, why should anyone wait because someone performing a service takes on more work than he can actually perform. I once got an elk back in 4 months because I begged and pleaded....we were having a Christmas party and I wanted it hanging over the fireplace before that party. 6-9 months has been the norm for me, whether it was deer, bear, turkey, fowl or varmint.

I'll qualify that people like Chance Love, who do this on the side and his clients know this, are an exception. If you use someone that does it on the side then you accept the possibility that his primary job and his family will come before your mount. But someone doing it as a career should better manage their workload.

Last edited by curtintex; 05-17-2019 at 04:00 PM.
curtintex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 03:57 PM   #18
Etxbuckman
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Spring
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephenson44 View Post
Yep sounds like we are. In all honesty i wouldnít have been mad if he had told me it would have taken a year and a half from the beginning. He does good work but to keep pushing the date back is what bothers me.
Buddy of mine used them once too. Once. The guy did an all right job, but it sure as hell wasnít a two-year-wait kind of job either.
Etxbuckman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 03:58 PM   #19
FLASH_OUTDOORS
Ten Point
 
FLASH_OUTDOORS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tomball
Hunt In: Kennard
Default

I was told 10-12months on my ram. In all honesty......serious question. What takes so long??? Itís gotta be hard to make money on a job that takes a year to complete. Whatís the part that takes the longest??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FLASH_OUTDOORS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:01 PM   #20
Etxbuckman
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Spring
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
I was told 10-12months on my ram. In all honesty......serious question. What takes so long??? Itís gotta be hard to make money on a job that takes a year to complete. Whatís the part that takes the longest??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Getting the hide back from the tannery is my understanding. Really that shouldnít take more than 3 - 5 months though.
Etxbuckman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:01 PM   #21
txhunter90
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Hunt In: Lindale
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
I was told 10-12months on my ram. In all honesty......serious question. What takes so long??? Itís gotta be hard to make money on a job that takes a year to complete. Whatís the part that takes the longest??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I was told the tanning process takes up to 6 months if they ship it out (atleast from a taxidermist I had spoke with). Then getting it back, and starting on all the others in line before yours.
txhunter90 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:01 PM   #22
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
I was told 10-12months on my ram. In all honesty......serious question. What takes so long??? Itís gotta be hard to make money on a job that takes a year to complete. Whatís the part that takes the longest??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Avoiding phone calls.
curtintex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:04 PM   #23
FLASH_OUTDOORS
Ten Point
 
FLASH_OUTDOORS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tomball
Hunt In: Kennard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etxbuckman View Post
Getting the hide back from the tannery is my understanding. Really that shouldnít take more than 3 - 5 months though.


Man........whatís the problem? Does it truly take that long to tan? Or is there just a lot of work and not a lot of tanneries? Seems like it could be a good business opportunity! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FLASH_OUTDOORS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:06 PM   #24
White Falcon
Pope & Young
 
White Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Holly Lake Ranch
Hunt In: East Tx. and Anywhere I can!
Default

"Getting the hide back from the tannery is my understanding. " N. TX. Tanning about 45 days.
White Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:30 PM   #25
BLee15
Four Point
 
BLee15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Dallas, Tx
Hunt In: Cherokee & Crossplains
Default

Shoulder mount should take less than a year for a full time taxidermist
BLee15 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:53 PM   #26
hound dog
Eight Point
 
hound dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Harlingen,Tx
Hunt In: Rocksprings
Default

I still have a 2017 turkey at taxi--think he is waiting to shoot one like mine to sub it out.
hound dog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 04:57 PM   #27
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default

If he told you one thing and hasn’t delivered, I would be getting very aggravated. That being said, my taxi is usually a 6-9 month turnaround. The longest I would wait is 12 months or I would find a new taxi
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:03 PM   #28
Razorback01
Pope & Young
 
Razorback01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Johnson Co.
Hunt In: where my Elite takes me!
Default

I dropped my Hagerman buck off late November 2018, I had the antlers until early January, had my mount late March 2019.
Razorback01 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:14 PM   #29
Mayhem
Pope & Young
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: porter, tx
Hunt In: crockett, county
Default

6-12 months depends on how much work my taxidermist has. He is a solid guy and hasnít let me down let.

Now the guy that does my birds is a bit of a flake but does amazing work so Iíll deal with it.

Pretty sure I use the same guy Curt does.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:23 PM   #30
Rangefinder
Pope & Young
 
Rangefinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Weatherford Tx
Hunt In: Ford Kansas,Shackleford County,Moran Texas
Default

1 year!
Rangefinder is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:25 PM   #31
bollomb
Ten Point
 
bollomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Spring Tx
Hunt In: Trinity
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowOnly81 View Post
Yíall must be using the same one Iím using ....that Iíll never use again. Used to be in trinity but is now in Huntsville.
Unfortunately this is the treatment you can expect from this fellow..
bollomb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:26 PM   #32
MasterOfNothing
Six Point
 
MasterOfNothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Cameron County, TX
Hunt In: Starr county
Default

Dropped of mine at the beginning of November 2018 and i got back at the end of January 2019. Less than three months. I guess I was lucky
MasterOfNothing is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:46 PM   #33
Shurshot
Ten Point
 
Shurshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Frio/Zavala county
Default

I canít believe some of yíall wait 18-24 months.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shurshot is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:51 PM   #34
deerwatcher51
Ten Point
 
deerwatcher51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brenham & Richland Springs
Hunt In: Richland Springs & Washington on the Brazos
Default

I have never had one take more than 10 months and my guy is super busy.
deerwatcher51 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 05:53 PM   #35
HotRod Hunter
Ten Point
 
HotRod Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Spring,Tx
Hunt In: Public Land and have a lease in Huntsville thats only good for riding four wheelers and camping
Default

I’ve never had one take over a year
HotRod Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 06:14 PM   #36
Austin
Ten Point
 
Austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kerrville
Default

My guy takes about 6-9 nine months and I am happy to wait would gladly wait 18 months for the quality of work I get.

From a conversation I had with my taxidermist his biggest client complaint is the guys that call constantly to see if there mounts done, then when it is it takes them a couple of months
To come up with the cash to come pick it up.

This is the reason why my taxi quit taking on new customers unless they are Referred
Austin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 06:47 PM   #37
Rsp
Eight Point
 
Rsp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bellville
Hunt In: Hebbronville
Default

I have a turkey and a javelina at a shop in cypress since October 2017! , I feel your pain! My new taxi is John Guidry in sealy, he does great work and been good on times
Rsp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 06:54 PM   #38
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

Never worried about the time as long as it was quality work and how I wanted it mounted. Never bothered them either about when it would be finished. Just the way I am. Never been disappointed except for 1 mount and it just happened to be the quickest turnaround of any of the 50+ mounts I have. Mounted a good bow kill whitetail on a pronghorn form. Not happy but it is what it is!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 06:58 PM   #39
Chance Love
Pope & Young
 
Chance Love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Hill Country and South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
Mounted a good bow kill whitetail on a pronghorn form. Not happy but it is what it is!
Oh man....you gotta post a pic!
Chance Love is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 07:04 PM   #40
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

Name:  #2.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  62.2 KB

Not sure if this is an Pronghorn form, but I have never seen a whitetail with a form like this. It is the whitetail in the top right hand corner of the pics to the upper right of the closed mount javi!. The legs or beginning of the legs is what makes me think it is a pronghorn form. Others have said the same thing, but not sure, and the neck is about as big around as a baseball! Chance if you think this is a whitetail form please let me know.
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 08:04 PM   #41
bollomb
Ten Point
 
bollomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Spring Tx
Hunt In: Trinity
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephenson44 View Post
Who would yíall recommend within 2hrs of Houston? I think Iíll be looking for a new one
Texantax does a dang good job, located in Tomball. He said about a yr, I got it in 10 months.
bollomb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 08:14 PM   #42
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Boerne
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton
Default

I am glad I keep the horns of my deer till the taxi calls me to come drop em off
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 08:15 PM   #43
mmlreiner
Ten Point
 
mmlreiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Hunt In: Kerr County, Tx
Default

Been using Double Nickle for years now. Always been a 6-8 month turn around and this last time I dropped an axis off they said itíll be a little longer due to the good whitetail season they had and Iím totally fine with that. Iíve been loyal, theyíve been super and the customer service is seriously the best Iíve ever had. Every mount is perfect and has lasted through the years. Never have they ever made me wait longer than expected.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
mmlreiner is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 08:36 PM   #44
Tbone3636
Eight Point
 
Tbone3636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Weatherford, Tx
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
I've never waited 12 months and if I had to then I'd find a new taxidermist. I'm just a contractor, but I turn down work all the time because I can't perform it in the time described, why should anyone wait because someone performing a service takes on more work than he can actually perform. I once got an elk back in 4 months because I begged and pleaded....we were having a Christmas party and I wanted it hanging over the fireplace before that party. 6-9 months has been the norm for me, whether it was deer, bear, turkey, fowl or varmint.

I'll qualify that people like Chance Love, who do this on the side and his clients know this, are an exception. If you use someone that does it on the side then you accept the possibility that his primary job and his family will come before your mount. But someone doing it as a career should better manage their workload.


I use Jerry Huffaker in Abilene, have for a long time as has my father. Heís normally 12-14 months. Heís also a world renowned taxidermist. I guess some of us donít mind waiting a year. But he is also up front with this time frame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tbone3636 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 08:44 PM   #45
slicktree
Ten Point
 
slicktree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: bexar county
Hunt In: Uvalde, Bandera, and Kerr county
Default

I use double nickel as well everything about them is great. Timing, price, quality and customer service highly recommend them
slicktree is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 09:04 PM   #46
topher
Ten Point
 
topher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Princeton
Hunt In: Eastland County
Default

18 months is a little long for me.
I think I would make a visit and check to see if he still has the deer if it was me.
topher is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 09:16 PM   #47
Bryan2014
Six Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Victoria
Hunt In: Menard County, Victoria county
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
Attachment 957387

Not sure if this is an Pronghorn form, but I have never seen a whitetail with a form like this. It is the whitetail in the top right hand corner of the pics to the upper right of the closed mount javi!. The legs or beginning of the legs is what makes me think it is a pronghorn form. Others have said the same thing, but not sure, and the neck is about as big around as a baseball! Chance if you think this is a whitetail form please let me know.
Couldnít tell you what the form is, but it is definitely funky looking
Bryan2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 09:46 PM   #48
Chance Love
Pope & Young
 
Chance Love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Hill Country and South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
Attachment 957387

Not sure if this is an Pronghorn form, but I have never seen a whitetail with a form like this. It is the whitetail in the top right hand corner of the pics to the upper right of the closed mount javi!. The legs or beginning of the legs is what makes me think it is a pronghorn form. Others have said the same thing, but not sure, and the neck is about as big around as a baseball! Chance if you think this is a whitetail form please let me know.
It's not a pronghorn form. Cape looks slick so I'm guessing an early season kill? That would explain the small neck. I don't know what form manufacturer that is. Usually I can name them right off, but not that one.
Chance Love is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 10:04 PM   #49
txreezen
Four Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

I picked my 2017 deer up this week from the taxidermist.
txreezen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-17-2019, 10:24 PM   #50
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

8-12 months

Also depends if it’s taken to him earlier in the season or later
150class is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com