Iron fence cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron fence cost?

What is a reasonable cost for iron fencing? New home has about an acre in town but no fence. Considering a quality decorative iron, 4 1/2 feet tall.

In. Going to need something similar when we put in a pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can get ready made panels at some metal suppliers that are very reasonable in price and do it your self easily. I think the 4' size is about $88 here locally. King Architectural Supply in Dallas sells them in multiple designs. They are very easy to install.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        You can get ready made panels at some metal suppliers that are very reasonable in price and do it your self easily. I think the 4' size is about $88 here locally. King Architectural Supply in Dallas sells them in multiple designs. They are very easy to install.
        Thank you sir, great info - will check them out

Comment

I want to say ours was about $20-21/ft

Comment

I paid $21 per foot 2 years ago.

Comment

I paid around $20 / ft for 5' tall with slightly tighter spacing for small dogs. Included 3 - 4' man gates and 1 - 12' drive through gate. All posts cemented. I had roughly 600' done.

Comment

Dang. I paid over $30/ft a few weeks ago with one 12’ double gate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                  Dang. I paid over $30/ft a few weeks ago with one 12’ double gate.
                  Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
                  I paid around $20 / ft for 5' tall with slightly tighter spacing for small dogs. Included 3 - 4' man gates and 1 - 12' drive through gate. All posts cemented. I had roughly 600' done.
                  Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  I paid $21 per foot 2 years ago.
                  Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  I want to say ours was about $20-21/ft
                  Thanks gentlemen! And these are the installed costs with fence, concrete, and labor included, correct? Assuming no footers also, just cement for the poles? Anyone have pics they can post?

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                    Thanks gentlemen! And these are the installed costs with fence, concrete, and labor included, correct? Assuming no footers also, just cement for the poles? Anyone have pics they can post?

Yes, concreted posts, welded panels, and painted.

These are the only pics I have that shows the fence in the background. I am not home right now, and don’t have any of just the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                      Yes, concreted posts, welded panels, and painted.

These are the only pics I have that shows the fence in the background. I am not home right now, and don’t have any of just the fence.

Very nice! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Are those the iron/steel panels or the galvanized? Do you know what the panels themselves cost?

Comment

Yes, concrete posts, panels that needed to be cut and welded and paint. They are not limb proof though. Luckily my buddy who ownes a fence company has a panel at his shop.

Comment

Iron fence cost?

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                          Very nice! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Are those the iron/steel panels or the galvanized? Do you know what the panels themselves cost?

They are iron, primed and painted. I’m not sure about price per panel. I paid per foot to have everything installed.

Comment

I paid around $24/ft for 6’ with 3 gates... had around 320’ done. The posts were installed 3’ deep in solid limestone... the dude busted azz digging the postholes.

Comment

We build custom fences to fit the contour of the land at 28-30$ Per linear ft.
                              3” posts 1 1/2” rails 1” pickets

Comment

Working...
                              X