Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-10-2019, 08:03 AM   #1
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Hunt In: Dryden & Hallettsville, TX
Default Workout issue - CONSTANT muscle soreness

I will be 40 this year and for the last 10 years have worked out consistently. Mainly weights and some cardio and have rarely taken off more than a few months in that time period. I was a competitive powerlifter in HS and college, and then let myself go in my 20's and fattened up, but at 29 got serious and shed 70 pounds and got back into the best shape of my life. Since then I have kept fit and switched my focus from a beach body look to just being healthy and fit for hiking type hunts.

Since Feb 1st I have worked out 5 days a week in the gym. I get 30 minutes paid time to workout each day at work so here is what I do. My focus is to be completely fit for a big muley hunt in AZ this November.

Monday - Chest & Triceps
Tuesday - Quads - Biceps
Wed - Back & Shoulders
Thurs - Triceps & Abs
Fri - Quads & Traps

Each muscle group I do burn-out sets usually in the 10-15 rep range until I reach 100 reps. So each day I do 200 reps total and every set is to burnout. I dont rest between sets because I have to rush to meet my time limit and it helps keep the burn going.

Then when I get home, 3 days a week I ruck hike up and down hills for 30 minutes with a 55 pound weighted pack.

I've been doing this consistently since Feb 1st and muscle soreness is VERY bad. So bad, its effecting my sleep. I can see the change in my physique already in the mirror and my strength and size is improving while body fat is dropping. In that time, I've only lost one pound of body weight, but the mirror is showing that obviously I've replaced fat with muscle.

In the past I've always got over the soreness in the first week or two, but this time it wont go away.... Is it just getting old or am I doing something wrong??? I love the results, but the soreness is becoming an issue.

ANY THOUGHTS???
TXBRASS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:12 AM   #2
efaurie
Ten Point

Stretch a lot more. And remember you don’t recover as fast as you use to
efaurie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:14 AM   #3
toledo
Eight Point

Hunt In: the road by your lease

You are 40. Sounds like you are simply over doing it.

I don't know much about it but some people are swearing by CBD oil for workout recovery.
toledo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:18 AM   #4
mharrington
Eight Point

Stretch, foam roll, advil...
I am 42 and have found in the last year that if I have sugar in my diet, my body is inflamed and I am more sore than if not. If I cut out all sugar, my soreness is drastically cut down within a few days.
mharrington is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:20 AM   #5
JonBoy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mason, TX; Doss, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mharrington View Post
Stretch, foam roll, advil...
I am 42 and have found in the last year that if I have sugar in my diet, my body is inflamed and I am more sore than if not. If I cut out all sugar, my soreness is drastically cut down within a few days.
This...I probably spend just as much time stretching and doing recovery work as I do actually working out. I'm 37 and I'm starting to really notice how much longer it takes to recover. I've had to lower my weight and increase my volume just to help avoid (re)injury.
JonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:23 AM   #6
diamond10x
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney and Bexar counties

I'd change up your workout to something other than burnouts, since it has been more than 6 weeks doing this. Possibly throw in some more leg workouts and running/jogging to get the lactic acid moving more than just walking or ruck marching will. Possibly stretching more as well.

What is your diet like? are you getting enough Potassium? enough protein, BCAAs, etc?

Might look into trying a small scoop of glutamine throughout the day.
diamond10x is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:28 AM   #7
TMC50
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Whereever I can

I’m not as old as some of y’all but I do still lift a bunch of weight. When I go 5 days a week, I take one day off and use it as a stretch/recovery day. I don’t do burnout sets though but I use pretty heavy weight. No real goal right now but will eventually enter an open weight comp at some point again.

Like last week I had 2 days of “recovery” because skipped upper because I was going to throw BP after school. I was sore as all get out from throwing but after my true recovery day, I was fine.

I get my cardio with the kids as I do the throwing and running programs with them.

I also eat like a lion as I eat a ton of meat throughout the day.

Take a day and stretch it all out and pump your body full of fluid and food. It works for me.
TMC50 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:35 AM   #8
whakm
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma, we'll see how this goes

Taking any supplements? Protein, BCAA's, EAA's, test... etc...?
Sounds like you're over doing it just a bit. Burn outs are good but you have to give your body time to rest. ( don't go to failure every workout)As I've gotten older I've found out that rest and diet are just as important as the workout....... if not more.
whakm is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:46 AM   #9
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by whakm View Post
Taking any supplements? Protein, BCAA's, EAA's, test... etc...?

Sounds like you're over doing it just a bit. Burn outs are good but you have to give your body time to rest. ( don't go to failure every workout)As I've gotten older I've found out that rest and diet are just as important as the workout....... if not more.

Not many supplements.... mainly Yohimbe extract once a day.
Diet is vegan 6 days a week with 50-60 grams of protein per day and on the 7th day I eat wild game meat and get about 100 grams of protein that day.
Rest is 6-7 hours of sleep per night...
Drink tons of water each day, but have to admit, I stretch very little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2019, 08:51 AM   #10
GigEmAgs07
Eight Point

Hunt In: Val Verde, London

I would try combining the large muscle groups with the small muscle groups. And separate back and shoulders.
Like:
Mon - chest, triceps, abs
Tue - Shoulders, legs
Wed - back, traps, biceps.
repeat

I only say that because your currently blasting your biceps the day before you workout your back. Then your blasting your back and shoulders, only allowing one day of rest before your traps.

Full disclosure, I am not a trainer by any means.
GigEmAgs07 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:52 AM   #11
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Simple....your body needs a little more rest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:53 AM   #12
Gclyde28
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBRASS View Post
Diet is vegan 6 days a week with 50-60 grams of protein per day and on the 7th day I eat wild game meat and get about 100 grams of protein that day.
Rest is 6-7 hours of sleep per night...
Drink tons of water each day, but have to admit, I stretch very little.

You are wayyyyy short on protein intake. Muscles need protein and you are starving them.
Gclyde28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:56 AM   #13
RLB
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Comal County

Patient: Doc, it hurts when I do this.

Doc: Stop doing that.
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 08:56 AM   #14
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:

Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:03 AM   #15
justletmein
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public lands

I don't like the burn out sets. I think if you cut them out your soreness will improve incredibly and you won't be losing much if anything from the workout. Try it for a week and see. Also get more protein in, vegan or not don't care.
justletmein is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:04 AM   #16
huntingfanatic
Ten Point

Hunt In: Stonewall County

Simple version :

Not enough recovery time between workouts. Lactic acid is the cause of the soreness

Not enough protein. Should be getting 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight at the level you are working out
huntingfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #17
Radar
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:09 AM   #18
WItoTX
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana

At your age, inflammation is probably an issue. I didn't see any fish oil, but for me, it helps a ton. Lots of people have success with CBD oil for inflammation too. Add stretching and lots of water, like at least 32 oz in a 30 min session. If you are rucking, with Texas heat, at least 64 oz in the time period you are talking, if not more.

Also, eat meat every day. That is a huge issue. Vegans who do lift and are strong take an insane amount of supplements just to keep up with someone on a regular high protein diet.

What does your Saturday/Sunday rest day look like? You need at least one day of HR below 90 for most of the day if you are going like you describe. I would also suggest more transverse plane workouts instead of isolating one muscle group at a time. Pat McNamera instagram has tons of workout ideas.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:10 AM   #19
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
At your age, inflammation is probably an issue. I didn't see any fish oil, but for me, it helps a ton. Lots of people have success with CBD oil for inflammation too. Add stretching and lots of water, like at least 32 oz in a 30 min session. If you are rucking, with Texas heat, at least 64 oz in the time period you are talking, if not more.

Also, eat meat every day. That is a huge issue. Vegans who do lift and are strong take an insane amount of supplements just to keep up with someone on a regular high protein diet.

What does your Saturday/Sunday rest day look like? You need at least one day of HR below 90 for most of the day if you are going like you describe. I would also suggest more transverse plane workouts instead of isolating one muscle group at a time. Pat McNamera instagram has tons of workout ideas.

Sat and Sun are complete rest days.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:17 AM   #20
mrc
Ten Point

Hunt In: Young and Jack

Look into Wilderness Athlete, I don't work out in a gym but I am very active at work and the ranch on the weekends. I noticed a bit of a lag when I turned 40 and looked for some supplement to help. I take the vitamin every evening and the C8 MCT with my coffee every morning. This is the only product that I have noticed a difference with, they have some really good products available that I believe will help.
mrc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:18 AM   #21
trjones87
Pope & Young

you 16 or 40?? dont see leg day bra, upper body needs that rest

Last edited by trjones87; 04-10-2019 at 09:20 AM.
trjones87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:19 AM   #22
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
I will be 40 this year and for the last 10 years have worked out consistently. Mainly weights and some cardio and have rarely taken off more than a few months in that time period. I was a competitive powerlifter in HS and college, and then let myself go in my 20's and fattened up, but at 29 got serious and shed 70 pounds and got back into the best shape of my life. Since then I have kept fit and switched my focus from a beach body look to just being healthy and fit for hiking type hunts.

Since Feb 1st I have worked out 5 days a week in the gym. I get 30 minutes paid time to workout each day at work so here is what I do. My focus is to be completely fit for a big muley hunt in AZ this November.

Monday - Chest & Triceps
Tuesday - Quads - Biceps
Wed - Back & Shoulders
Thurs - Triceps & Abs
Fri - Quads & Traps

Each muscle group I do burn-out sets usually in the 10-15 rep range until I reach 100 reps. So each day I do 200 reps total and every set is to burnout. I dont rest between sets because I have to rush to meet my time limit and it helps keep the burn going.

Then when I get home, 3 days a week I ruck hike up and down hills for 30 minutes with a 55 pound weighted pack.

I've been doing this consistently since Feb 1st and muscle soreness is VERY bad. So bad, its effecting my sleep. I can see the change in my physique already in the mirror and my strength and size is improving while body fat is dropping. In that time, I've only lost one pound of body weight, but the mirror is showing that obviously I've replaced fat with muscle.

In the past I've always got over the soreness in the first week or two, but this time it wont go away.... Is it just getting old or am I doing something wrong??? I love the results, but the soreness is becoming an issue.

ANY THOUGHTS???
Stretch a LOT... on top of that, I wonder if you can have a lactic acid build up (will cause muscle soreness in overused muscles), the only way to combat this is to do some cardio. When I pitched in college I had to run after a hard throwing session or game. It helps tremendously. On top of that, for hunts in AZ I would concentrate more on your cardio and rucking, I'm not saying don't lift, but your lungs and legs are key in the mountains.
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:19 AM   #23
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjones87 View Post
you 16 or 40?? dont see leg day bra

How don’t u see it? I do legs twice a week.... quads are legs FYI

Last edited by TXBRASS; 04-10-2019 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:22 AM   #24
trjones87
Pope & Young

Quote:
How don’t u see it? I do legs twice a day.... quads are legs FYI

i meant like days just for legs (more than quads) so that upper gets a break. twice a day? you crazy bro lol
trjones87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:25 AM   #25
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjones87 View Post
i meant like days just for legs (more than quads) so that upper gets a break. twice a day? you crazy bro lol
Gotcha... I meant to type twice a week. "quads" is kinda generalizing. Mainly consists of leg presses both sumo wide and then feet close together. As well as squats and hack-squats. To be 100% honest, im more sore in my hams and glutes after these workouts than in my quads. Hamstring soreness is one of my biggest issues. The ruck hikes really hit the lower back, traps, and calves as well.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:31 AM   #26
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

I have been where you are now. Space your workout with a days rest in between your max out days. Lighten up on the weight and increase your reps. Add two leg days with back strengthening and drop an upper body day. When I hit 40 I started doing what I called a "Old Man" workout. Lighter weight, max reps. I was in the best shape of my life from 40-50. Dont forget cardio.

Liquid intake is crucial. If you are having leg pain that could be a vitamin deficiency, maybe a testosterone issue.

Last edited by lovemylegacy; 04-10-2019 at 09:34 AM.
lovemylegacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 09:32 AM   #27
SabreKiller
Ten Point

Hunt In: Terrell and Val Verde County

I think you're over training and aren't getting rid of the lactic acid buildup. Quit doing the burn outs and try something else. Back to basics of 3 sets of 8-10 reps using progressive resistance. Try a 4 day split, push/pull, upper body/lower body,3 day alternating M-W-F or find a different workout. They're plenty out there.

A four day split that I fall back to on occasion:

Monday-chest and biceps
Tuesday-legs and shoulders
Wednesday-off
Thursday-back and triceps
Friday-legs and shoulders

And then foam roll, foam roll, foam roll. Rest is your friend!
SabreKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 10:15 AM   #28
Tuffbroadhead
Pope & Young

I can echo a lot of what has already been said, lots of good information has been offered up.

I'm 46 and push my limits working out and training for races and have noticed when I first start a training cycle that it takes a few weeks for my diet to align with what I'm putting my body through, lots of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness then my diet and protein/carb intake coupled with lots of electrolytes pull me out of it by week 2 then its wide open.
Tuffbroadhead is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 10:29 AM   #29
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings, TX

Some people swear by the cryogenic therapy. I have not tried it but I plan to. I just hit 35 and I have finally accepted the fact that I am not in my mid 20's anymore............
Fordnandez is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 10:30 AM   #30
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

You're not 18 anymore. You need more recovery (aka sleep). Get 8 hours/night. As said already, you're way low on protein intake. Vegetables are great. Vegan....not so much. Eat more lean meat, eggs, venison, protein shakes/bars, etc. to get the protein your muscles need every day.

I'm 52, and I workout 5 days per week, doing both weight training as well as conditioning work (typically HIIT). I avoid sugar and junk food. Eat mostly meat and vegetables. I'm no body builder, but I'm in pretty good shape for 52. I don't stay sore. If I skip leg day one week, I'll be sore the next time I do legs. But that's normal.

Foam rolling and stretching are fine, but they're not replacements for adequate rest/recovery and protein/nutrition.
Shane is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 10:34 AM   #31
Shane
Pope & Young

I've been following this guy's programming for the last couple of years. It's excellent. Lots of science behind his ideas, and it's geared toward working HARD without tearing yourself up.

https://drjohnrusin.com/
Old 04-10-2019, 10:37 AM   #32
TxAg
Pope & Young

Maybe more cardio/body weight and less heavy weight?
TxAg is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 10:43 AM   #33
TA_Fab
Four Point

Sounds like to much weight volume with the burnout sets.

TA_Fab is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 11:11 AM   #34
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Thank you all..... A ton of great info and things to consider/try. I appreciate all the feedback.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:13 AM   #35
ken
Ten Point

Hunt In: Dew

At 100 reps you are building up a lot of lactic acid which is what causes soreness. If you do something like a 5 X 5 you will only be doing 25 reps. You can also work out with more weight with this type of lifting which makes you stronger. I am 56 and am the strongest I have ever been and don't get all that sore. My workout is something like:
Day 1 - Squats, lower back, core
Day 2 - Bench and upper back and some core
Day 3- Cardio
Day 4 - Cardio
Day 5- Deadlift, shoulders, biceps, triceps, core
Day 6 - Cardio
Repeat.
ken is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 01:54 PM   #36
Hockley
Eight Point

I'd highly encourage you to go get some blood work done. I had a friend at work that had some type of condition from working out too much and died from it. Guy was in his 30's and was in great shape. There is some specific blood test you should get done, but I don't know the exact one. You should do some research, but whatever this disease was affects body builder and crossfit people that push their body to the limits.
Hockley is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 01:56 PM   #37
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockley View Post
I'd highly encourage you to go get some blood work done. I had a friend at work that had some type of condition from working out too much and died from it. Guy was in his 30's and was in great shape. There is some specific blood test you should get done, but I don't know the exact one. You should do some research, but whatever this disease was affects body builder and crossfit people that push their body to the limits.
rhabdomyolosis?
Old 04-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #38
muddyz
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreKiller View Post
I think you're over training and aren't getting rid of the lactic acid buildup. Quit doing the burn outs and try something else. Back to basics of 3 sets of 8-10 reps using progressive resistance. Try a 4 day split, push/pull, upper body/lower body,3 day alternating M-W-F or find a different workout. They're plenty out there.

A four day split that I fall back to on occasion:

Monday-chest and biceps
Tuesday-legs and shoulders
Wednesday-off
Thursday-back and triceps
Friday-legs and shoulders

And then foam roll, foam roll, foam roll. Rest is your friend!
This is exactly what I would recommend. Too many reps and way too much of a beach body workout with all those arms. Do big compound movements and things like biceps and triceps work themselves out.
muddyz is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 03:20 PM   #39
Hockley
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
rhabdomyolosis?
Yes, that was it!
Old 04-10-2019, 03:21 PM   #40
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockley View Post
Yes, that was it!

I read about that, but donít have the urine discoloring that is standard with that. (Thank God)

Old 04-10-2019, 03:26 PM   #41
Hockley
Eight Point

Quote:
I read about that, but donít have the urine discoloring that is standard with that. (Thank God)

Old 04-10-2019, 03:42 PM   #42
TXBRASS
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
At 100 reps you are building up a lot of lactic acid which is what causes soreness.
Repeat.
As many have said above, i am leaning towards this explanation.

Thanks again....
Old 04-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #43
splitbeam145
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gclyde28 View Post
You are wayyyyy short on protein intake. Muscles need protein and you are starving them.
I try to do 1/2 gm carbs to lb of bodyweight and 1 gm protein to lb of bodyweight. I agree that you're way low on protein.
I'm 44 and started working out again January. I take Gold Standard Whey Protein every morning usually in smoothie and also after a afternoon workout as it has the BCAA which is needed post workout. Those 2 smoothies gives me 48gm of Protein alone. The only other thing I really take regularly is Pre-Kaged Workout 30mins before workout. January I didn't loose any way. February and March I started focusing on the Protein/Carb intake and lost 13lbs in those 2 months plus building muscle at same time.
splitbeam145 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #44
Gclyde28
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitbeam145 View Post
I try to do 1/2 gm carbs to lb of bodyweight and 1 gm protein to lb of bodyweight. I agree that you're way low on protein.
I'm 44 and started working out again January. I take Gold Standard Whey Protein every morning usually in smoothie and also after a afternoon workout as it has the BCAA which is needed post workout. Those 2 smoothies gives me 48gm of Protein alone. The only other thing I really take regularly is Pre-Kaged Workout 30mins before workout. January I didn't loose any way. February and March I started focusing on the Protein/Carb intake and lost 13lbs in those 2 months plus building muscle at same time.
1 gram per lb of lean body mass is usually sufficient. 1 gram per pound of total weight is even better if you are trying to gain muscle.
Gclyde28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 05:12 PM   #45
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

Up your water intake. Try adding beets as a supplement. It does not aste good. Also may try Tart Cherry
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 05:25 PM   #46
hooligan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Foard Co.

You need rest days and a better diet. Sorry to break it to you but your 40 and can’t run it like you did at 21. Also your muscle group workouts are split kinda random but sleep, recovery days (active recovery) and a better diet will get rid of your issues
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 05:34 PM   #47
Snowflake Killa
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas

When I do bench I noticed after the 5th set of 375 I'm sore the next day.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 05:35 PM   #48
Hoss163
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma

Eat more protein. Only work out each muscle group once a week. Take omega 3s (Fish Oil) . Take Amino Tablets .
Hoss163 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 06:24 PM   #49
jshouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NE Texas

More protein for sure. Working 1 body part once a week isn't going to help especially if you are going hard.

Guys like to poopoo it but try some full body Crossfit type workouts for a few weeks and see if that helps. I am 40 and I've found the best way for me to keep soreness away is to work out hard everyday and not isolate any muscle groups.

Last edited by jshouse; 04-10-2019 at 06:43 PM.
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-10-2019, 06:30 PM   #50
meltingfeather
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingfanatic View Post
Simple version :

Not enough recovery time between workouts. Lactic acid is the cause of the soreness

Not enough protein. Should be getting 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight at the level you are working out
this
meltingfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top