Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #1
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young
 
iamntxhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dallas
Hunt In: North Texas
Default Deep State Crumbling

Watching Hannity tonight and it appears that there is going to be trouble for a lot of people. I didn't catch all of it but Rep Doug Collins, House Judiciary Committee was on and confirmed there was Justice coming.
Nor sure where it will end up but I'm going to have to see it to believe it. Hannity is much more confident about it so who knows.
One can certainly hope.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 08:35 PM   #2
boy wonder
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brock
Hunt In: Albany
Default

Hopeful, but skeptical........
boy wonder is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 08:51 PM   #3
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Not a chance I'm believing any of that before I see many people with mug shots.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 09:29 PM   #4
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Hannity. Ha. Broken clock that’s never right.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 10:10 AM   #5
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

I'll believe it when I see it.
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 10:11 AM   #6
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young
 
Johnny Dangerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now
Default

Lisa Page rolled over. Been waiting for this. More to come folks............
Johnny Dangerr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 10:12 AM   #7
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Like mentioned above....I'll hold my breathe
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 02:39 PM   #8
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
Lisa Page rolled over. Been waiting for this. More to come folks............
I read something on that also Johnny. But she has been labeled a liar thus her testimony will be hard to accept. The dems will use the same tactic as used on Trumps personal lawyer last week by the republicans. Once labeled a LIAR, nothing else matters in todays sensationalized political hearings and court rooms. In the end, we the citizens lose!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 03:03 PM   #9
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
Lisa Page rolled over. Been waiting for this. More to come folks............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
I read something on that also Johnny. But she has been labeled a liar thus her testimony will be hard to accept. The dems will use the same tactic as used on Trumps personal lawyer last week by the republicans. Once labeled a LIAR, nothing else matters in todays sensationalized political hearings and court rooms. In the end, we the citizens lose!
Sadly, I'd have to agree Oscar but with one caveat... If what Ms Paige says is verifiable from other sources, it could indeed be the break that is needed to bring down this house of cards with the Justice dept.

Thing with Cohen is none of his claims have been verifiable to this point and quite the opposite... He himself has been shown to contradict himself from one interview to another... and no other outside verification to his claims.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 03:44 PM   #10
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Sadly, I'd have to agree Oscar but with one caveat... If what Ms Paige says is verifiable from other sources, it could indeed be the break that is needed to bring down this house of cards with the Justice dept.

Thing with Cohen is none of his claims have been verifiable to this point and quite the opposite... He himself has been shown to contradict himself from one interview to another... and no other outside verification to his claims.
You would be totally correct Charlie! There will be collateral damage if verifiable...Ö...and some of that damage will be on both sides of aisle! Works for me, but not so sure others can handle such a "wind of truth" blowing through that house of cards!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 03:51 PM   #11
Rakkasan2187
Ten Point
 
Rakkasan2187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
You would be totally correct Charlie! There will be collateral damage if verifiable...Ö...and some of that damage will be on both sides of aisle! Works for me, but not so sure others can handle such a "wind of truth" blowing through that house of cards!!!
you both are correct, and I hope it blows the whole house down on both sides. Glad to see like minded people who are not just fanboys of one side or the other, instead for this country as a whole.
Rakkasan2187 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 04:20 PM   #12
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
you both are correct, and I hope it blows the whole house down on both sides. Glad to see like minded people who are not just fanboys of one side or the other, instead for this country as a whole.
That is truly what needs to happen.....typhoon, hurricane, something. It truly pains me to see this consistent left/right non-sense. It is really about our nation.....our citizens. For some oddity our folks are falling for the divide & conquer. God knows we have issues but nothing that cannot be overcome.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 04:28 PM   #13
RascalArms
Pope & Young
 
RascalArms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Forney, TX
Hunt In: Schleicher County
Default

IN.....hoping......and praying. Rattle the cages!
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 04:36 PM   #14
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 04:55 PM   #15
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
Now that would be some Saudi Arabia/Russian type "round'em up" stuff...ÖÖ...bring it on!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 05:12 PM   #16
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
Please please...let your former Area51 employee friend be correct and please keep us updated.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 05:23 PM   #17
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
How could something huge not be in the works?

These criminals can only circle the flame for just so long before it sucks them in and burns them up.. They are so arrogant and brazen that they make no attempt at covering their trail of corruption... They have played the American people for stupid and have been very successful..... ENTER TRUMP
They never thought he would win.. They made huge miscalculation... Now they will pay..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 10:49 PM   #18
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 06:47 AM   #19
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wonder if Schiff will choose the bottom bunk or the top bunk?
He has said the most painful part of going to prison is leaving his buddy's behind.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 09:24 AM   #20
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

What motivation does Lisa Page have to lie her?

I can see Obamas, Hillarys and Lynchs motivation to, but what is Lisas?
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 09:43 AM   #21
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
What motivation does Lisa Page have to lie her?

I can see Obamas, Hillarys and Lynchs motivation to, but what is Lisas?
To live
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 09:49 AM   #22
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
What motivation does Lisa Page have to lie her?

I can see Obamas, Hillarys and Lynchs motivation to, but what is Lisas?
There really isn't one. I think, exactly like the messages already released between her and her Boyfriend Strzok, Page has some actual things on the record she showed. There won't be much for the other side to point at as far as her credibility is concerned. It is all going to systematically laid out with an actual paper trail.

Just like the FISA warrants. They were based upon a fake Dossier, which has been proven, mainly by Cohen never having went to Prague. Secondarily, tracing the money all the way back to the Clinton Regime. Therefore, those FISA warrants are/were illegal. Everyone is about to have to admit that. The question is going to be how much did those submitting/approving the FISA paperwork know about the validity of the Steele Dossier.

Last edited by SB09; 03-14-2019 at 09:53 AM.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 09:51 AM   #23
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
What motivation does Lisa Page have to lie her?

I can see Obamas, Hillarys and Lynchs motivation to, but what is Lisas?
Get a lesser sentence or immunity from the mass arrests that are coming down the pipeline?
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 09:54 AM   #24
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
To live
Wouldn't lying and putting the entire Obama Admin, Hillary Regime, Heads of the Justice Department on blast have the opposite effect?
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 09:56 AM   #25
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Get a lesser sentence or immunity from the mass arrests that are coming down the pipeline?
That isn't really a good reason to claim a person is lying... Otherwise, nobody would be negotiating that type stuff in other cases. Plenty of precedent already set for that type claim.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 10:03 AM   #26
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
There really isn't one. I think, exactly like the messages already released between her and her Boyfriend Strzok, Page has some actual things on the record she showed. There won't be much for the other side to point at as far as her credibility is concerned. It is all going to systematically laid out with an actual paper trail.

Just like the FISA warrants. They were based upon a fake Dossier, which has been proven, mainly by Cohen never having went to Prague. Secondarily, tracing the money all the way back to the Clinton Regime. Therefore, those FISA warrants are/were illegal. Everyone is about to have to admit that. The question is going to be how much did those submitting/approving the FISA paperwork know about the validity of the Steele Dossier.
The Dossier is been proven a hoax due to the fact that it was written by Christopher Steele 10 years earlier for a completey different purpose with a completely different cast of characters.... They simply changed the names..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 10:05 AM   #27
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
Wouldn't lying and putting the entire Obama Admin, Hillary Regime, Heads of the Justice Department on blast have the opposite effect?
Not if your fear of death is greater than your fear of prison.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 10:14 AM   #28
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
The Dossier is been proven a hoax due to the fact that it was written by Christopher Steele 10 years earlier for a completey different purpose with a completely different cast of characters.... They simply changed the names..


Correct. Now the only thing left to prove is who knew that when they signed off on the FISA warrants with that being the basis.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 10:16 AM   #29
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
There really isn't one. I think, exactly like the messages already released between her and her Boyfriend Strzok, Page has some actual things on the record she showed. There won't be much for the other side to point at as far as her credibility is concerned. It is all going to systematically laid out with an actual paper trail.

Just like the FISA warrants. They were based upon a fake Dossier, which has been proven, mainly by Cohen never having went to Prague. Secondarily, tracing the money all the way back to the Clinton Regime. Therefore, those FISA warrants are/were illegal. Everyone is about to have to admit that. The question is going to be how much did those submitting/approving the FISA paperwork know about the validity of the Steele Dossier.
Ohr testified that he raised the red flag and his warnings were ignored.
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 11:27 AM   #30
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
The Dossier is been proven a hoax due to the fact that it was written by Christopher Steele 10 years earlier for a completey different purpose with a completely different cast of characters.... They simply changed the names..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
Correct. Now the only thing left to prove is who knew that when they signed off on the FISA warrants with that being the basis.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yea like Comey actually telling the President about it and the fact that it is full of lies and unsubstantiated claims? If I were Comey, I'd be pretty concerned right about now... Comey and a bunch of his cohorts... I truly hope this doesn't get swept under the rug like so many other blatant crimes by the left have been... just in this one subject alone... beginning with Lerner and Clapper and the whole group of lyinass DemoKrauts! They don't even try to hide it anymore because there's no retribution for their wrong-doings... If we don't stop this, we're done for...
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 12:14 PM   #31
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Yea like Comey actually telling the President about it and the fact that it is full of lies and unsubstantiated claims? If I were Comey, I'd be pretty concerned right about now... Comey and a bunch of his cohorts... I truly hope this doesn't get swept under the rug like so many other blatant crimes by the left have been... just in this one subject alone... beginning with Lerner and Clapper and the whole group of lyinass DemoKrauts! They don't even try to hide it anymore because there's no retribution for their wrong-doings... If we don't stop this, we're done for...
Agree.... AGREE..... AGREE

You Sir, are 100% correct, on all aspects of that statement.

They all bought into the polls and "experts" giving Trump a 0% chance of winning. They'd already stolen the nomination from Bernie, why not the Presidency as well?

Last edited by SB09; 03-14-2019 at 12:16 PM.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 12:24 PM   #32
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Please please...let your former Area51 employee friend be correct and please keep us updated.
A couple other things about this guy. he was a life long democrat. he says he is not anymore as he wont support what they are doing.

Then some tinfoil stuff.... he also said they plan to take those arrested to Gitmo? He said a conspiracy against the government in a time of war qualifies that?
I dunno. this is a very quite guy. not a blow hard attention seeker.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 12:28 PM   #33
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
A couple other things about this guy. he was a life long democrat. he says he is not anymore as he wont support what they are doing.

Then some tinfoil stuff.... he also said they plan to take those arrested to Gitmo? He said a conspiracy against the government in a time of war qualifies that?
I dunno. this is a very quite guy. not a blow hard attention seeker.
There's been a few things out there about a couple really big detention boats that recently were dispatched to Gitmo... Could be related to the story you were told about, could as easily not be related. That was some Q Anon type reporting though. So, take that for what it's worth. Something that isn't Q Anon related, and verified, is the huge upgrades being done to the dock at Gitmo. A lot of secrecy surrounding that one. Why do they need to suddenly adapt their dock to accept something they're not used to. The theory is that there isn't going to be enough beds built by time they're needed so these two ships will be used to house inmates in the interim, or even permanently. Really weird coincidences to me for this to be just considered "training" or "routine."
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 12:32 PM   #34
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Dan Bongino does an excellent job explaining all the ins and outs in this whole Collusion, FISA warrant stuff. Would be a good listen for anyone interested. Youtube would be best place to hear/see. It's just a lot of moving parts to take in.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:05 PM   #35
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
Watching Hannity tonight and it appears that there is going to be trouble for a lot of people. I didn't catch all of it but Rep Doug Collins, House Judiciary Committee was on and confirmed there was Justice coming.
Nor sure where it will end up but I'm going to have to see it to believe it. Hannity is much more confident about it so who knows.
One can certainly hope.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:07 PM   #36
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
Qanon claims there are over 13,000 sealed indictments
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #37
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
A couple other things about this guy. he was a life long democrat. he says he is not anymore as he wont support what they are doing.

Then some tinfoil stuff.... he also said they plan to take those arrested to Gitmo? He said a conspiracy against the government in a time of war qualifies that?
I dunno. this is a very quite guy. not a blow hard attention seeker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
There's been a few things out there about a couple really big detention boats that recently were dispatched to Gitmo... Could be related to the story you were told about, could as easily not be related. That was some Q Anon type reporting though. So, take that for what it's worth. Something that isn't Q Anon related, and verified, is the huge upgrades being done to the dock at Gitmo. A lot of secrecy surrounding that one. Why do they need to suddenly adapt their dock to accept something they're not used to. The theory is that there isn't going to be enough beds built by time they're needed so these two ships will be used to house inmates in the interim, or even permanently. Really weird coincidences to me for this to be just considered "training" or "routine."
Ok, hang on, I want to make sure Iíve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civiís have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be govít or well connected have no knowledge of whatís coming after them, or at the very least arenít high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:10 PM   #38
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
A couple other things about this guy. he was a life long democrat. he says he is not anymore as he wont support what they are doing.

Then some tinfoil stuff.... he also said they plan to take those arrested to Gitmo? He said a conspiracy against the government in a time of war qualifies that?
I dunno. this is a very quite guy. not a blow hard attention seeker.
We haven't been to war since WWII though.. I wonder how that would work. I hope he is right, unfortunately, the only way for our country not to end up in the hands of the left come 2020 is some kind of big revelation to happen and wake up the base heads that keep voting for the leftist
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:14 PM   #39
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Whitewright, Tx.
Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
Ok, hang on, I want to make sure Iíve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civiís have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be govít or well connected have no knowledge of whatís coming after them, or at the very least arenít high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?
None of the updates themselves are top secret. The reason for the updates seems to be. Maybe these types have got away with this so long they are naive? Maybe, they know if they run, they'll certainly be guilty in the court of public opinion at the very least. Maybe they're under the assumption, they're not in trouble. There's all sorts of possibilities. None of this is simply cut and dry, black and white, left or right. Nobody can answer your question. We aren't in those people's minds.
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:15 PM   #40
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
Ok, hang on, I want to make sure Iíve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civiís have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be govít or well connected have no knowledge of whatís coming after them, or at the very least arenít high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?
But it's fun to dream for "hope & change". Don't be the to spoil that dream.
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:19 PM   #41
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default Deep State Crumbling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
Ok, hang on, I want to make sure Iíve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civiís have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be govít or well connected have no knowledge of whatís coming after them, or at the very least arenít high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?


Seems you have some catching up to do.. "Non-Govt civis" are in the middle of every bit of this.. The democrats gave civilians access to classified info.. That alone should land a bunch in prison..

Dan explains how..
https://youtu.be/fU8HqW_PcDU


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 03-14-2019 at 01:23 PM.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:26 PM   #42
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
We haven't been to war since WWII though.. I wonder how that would work. I hope he is right, unfortunately, the only way for our country not to end up in the hands of the left come 2020 is some kind of big revelation to happen and wake up the base heads that keep voting for the leftist
Registered voters just need to vote.. A pitifully small percentage of conservatives vote every year.. People need to wake the hell up..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 01:40 PM   #43
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cypress, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Registered voters just need to vote.. A pitifully small percentage of conservatives vote every year.. People need to wake the hell up..
X1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 03:40 PM   #44
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Registered voters just need to vote.. A pitifully small percentage of conservatives vote every year.. People need to wake the hell up..
You know, sometimes you get a little "radical" for me, but I can for dang sure get behind this statement!! And I'll add, that we who ARE already active and vote, need to get it in gear to make sure like-minded folk get out and vote, otherwise we will all get exactly what we deserve!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 04:24 PM   #45
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young
 
Johnny Dangerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Seems you have some catching up to do.. "Non-Govt civis" are in the middle of every bit of this.. The democrats gave civilians access to classified info.. That alone should land a bunch in prison..

Dan explains how..
https://youtu.be/fU8HqW_PcDU


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just watched this. Lots of folks in deep poo...................
Johnny Dangerr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 04:37 PM   #46
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
You know, sometimes you get a little "radical" for me, but I can for dang sure get behind this statement!! And I'll add, that we who ARE already active and vote, need to get it in gear to make sure like-minded folk get out and vote, otherwise we will all get exactly what we deserve!
Dang I've been called a lot of things but never "Radical"..
I don't try to be.. Sorry about that..
I'm just EXTREMELY fed up with our government playing us for stupid.. Contrary to popular belief, what is happening in DC is one big conspiracy after another.. This has been obvious to some for a long time and should be obvious to all by now..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 07:56 PM   #47
rtp
Pope & Young
 
rtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Hunt In: open range
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
and should be obvious to all by now..
Not a chance. Most people cant tell you who the VP, the Senate Majority Leader or the Speaker of the House are. Most simply couldnt care less or be bothered with those in DC.
rtp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2019, 08:19 PM   #48
JLivi1224
Ten Point
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Not a chance. Most people cant tell you who the VP, the Senate Majority Leader or the Speaker of the House are. Most simply couldnt care less or be bothered with those in DC.
Unfortunately there is a lot of people out there that meet this criteria!
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 12:05 AM   #49
Draco
Pope & Young
 
Draco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgetown, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
Ok, hang on, I want to make sure Iíve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civiís have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be govít or well connected have no knowledge of whatís coming after them, or at the very least arenít high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?
Right after Trump got elected, I read a piece about Obama,Clinton, Jarrett and some others buying places in Dubai which has no extradition with the U.S. I think they may be ready to high tail it.
Draco is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-15-2019, 09:28 AM   #50
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point
 
Txsurveyor2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Forney
Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County
Default

OK, if all of this is true and there is a massive roundup of offenders, what does everyone think the left's response will be? They already burn cities and riot when they dont like something. You can predict their first response will be that this is Trump's first step towards a dictatorship or similar and then all hell will break loose in the normal places.
Txsurveyor2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com