Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulling boat anchor

Never again!
    Can't wait to lock onto a big wad of dem sac a laits and stay right there til they get lockjaw.

Love that wireless stuff. No more tripping and falling overboard
    Drive from anywhere on the boat.
    Attached Files

You will love it! Ultrex has changed the way I fish for sure.

Comment

I guess I will be selling the Motorguide 6700 Pro Series foot control 24v. 42" shaft soon.
      It's still a great TM and strong enough to throw you out da boat on high speed.
      Don't ask how I know but it cost me near $40 to replace the charge kit in one of my auto inflate life vests.

Comment

You're gonna like it. Anchor lock is awesome on both the Motor guide and Minn Kota

Comment

Got it from David at http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/
          Great guy to do bidness with and good pricing and service.

Comment

Love my Ultrex with I Link.
            It is like having someone run the trolling motor for you

Comment

Anchor is a 4 letter word to me!!! Lost many a brushpiles to people dragging anchors through them.

Spotlock has changed fishing for sure! For the good!

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

The new minn kota one is supposed to be better isn't it,... how long has the motor guide version been out?

Comment

I've been dreaming about ive of those for a while now. I hate trying to fight a foot control to stay on target. What kind of boat did you put it on?

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                      The new minn kota one is supposed to be better isn't it,... how long has the motor guide version been out?
                      Minnkota had a slew of problems with not being able to hold anchor spot.
                      Xi5 came out in 2014.
                      Biggest difference now is the noise. Motorguide is dead quiet. Kota sounds like a can full of rocks rattling.
                      Minnkota is the only one with auto stow and deploy. Great feature and also noisy.
                      Kotas marry with Humminbird and Motorguide marries with Lowrance.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                        I've been dreaming about ive of those for a while now. I hate trying to fight a foot control to stay on target. What kind of boat did you put it on?
                        I have a Tracker Avalanche 18DC which are no longer made.

Comment

I have a Terrova with iPilot Link, and while it takes a while to get used to it, I don't think I could ever go back to the old style. Heck, the spot lock alone makes it worth while.

Comment

I spent the money on a Ultrex this year and it was worth every penny. I bought it mainly for holding on top of brush piles but I use it more and more for bass fishing.

Comment

Welcome to the club!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X