Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to handle a delicate relationship situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs are a good judge of character. Just saying.

Comment

She can hit the road if u ask me!

Comment

I like your dads answer !

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Ain't much better in this world than a **** good dog.

Not much worse in this world than a whiney, high maintenance *****
          Dang you are smart!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
            the more I think about it the more I just don't understand why there can't be some kinda common ground here.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android
            Because your PW'd and can't think straight. This will just be the first of many arguments and losses of your freedom if you don't correct it now!

Comment

is it really something worth ending a relationship over though?

You better believe it. Cuz most likely the dog is only the beginning.

Comment

My EX Girlfriend didnt like dogs.....

Comment

Chances are she is a cat lover.... nuff said. Most men don't have what it takes to tell her to hit the road, I hope you do. Dogs can read people better than any person can!!!! Trust the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                    She has issues and this is just the first manifestation. Sounds like she has been around long enough to feel comfortable enough to start being herself and it ain't all pretty. Will all of her stuff at your place fit one box?
                    Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Ain't much better in this world than a **** good dog.

Not much worse in this world than a whiney, high maintenance *****
                      im with jason.

That would be the last time she meet my dog, or stepped foot in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                        If you have allowed your dog to get on the furniture she has no right to complain if its your house. Maybe you can compromise and keep the dog off the furniture (get him a memory foam dog bed ) I have inside dogs but they are not allowed on the couch. My lab sleeps in my bed but I keep a sheet over the comforter and he has to stay on that. It gets washed at least once a week and I use the pledge pet hair sweepers on it during the week. I'm guessing its probably the dog hair she doesnt like.

Oh and next time she falls asleep beat her with a pillow and see how she likes it
                        You let dogs sleep in the bed?! And that last thing you said, such violence!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                          Tell her its ok you will start boinking her at her place.
                          That was my first thought and then you can be trying to upgrade the stinger at the same time. Since she won't come over you can bring a new girl home

Comment

she's a beautiful woman, and she has always gotten along with Shooter (that's the dog of course) quite well.

I have no problems keeping him off the furniture, in fact started training him up on it last night when I got home from work.

I have a backyard that's fenced in but I live in a place where people take dogs that look like pits and little kids that throw trash and other unwanted things in the yard, so I keep him inside, plus I was raised with inside dogs, so its just what I'm used to.

kids wont ever be an issue since one of her and I neither want them.

the more I think about it the more I just don't understand why there can't be some kinda common ground here.

It's HARD for dog lovers to understand it. I can't handle a dog in the house cause I'm a clean freak and I have pet dander allergies. Trust me, yall are NOT compatible.

Comment

its weird cause she ain't never done this before. but then again neither has he. its pretty clear on the general mindset of the GS so it looks like Im gonna need to have a talk with her...

I hope the "talk" is short and one worded "Bye"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bubinga View Post
                                Dogs are a good judge of character. Just saying.
                                Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                                Dogs can read people better than any person can!!!! Trust the dog.
                                x1000

Comment

Working...
                                X