Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 05-09-2019, 10:36 AM   #51
Barrett
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tarpley

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
LOL - You liberals are all the same. You want to use the stupidest things against Trump but just can't stand it when anything remotely similar is used against you.

If Trump forgot to pay 2% of his income in taxes from 4 years ago I would wager anything Dems would be running in the streets setting cars on fire! The FEDS would be knocking on his door.

Does anyone not think for one second Dems would not be screaming tax evasion?
Did the birth certificate get released?
Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 10:37 AM   #52
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
If President Trump needs to release his tax returns every elected official as well as family members should be required to as well.

Doing this will expose how our elected officials are selling their votes to lobbyist and other countries. You know, that whole thing with Biden's son getting money from China and Ukrane.
I agree
Old 05-09-2019, 10:48 AM   #53
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

If Trump releases his taxes and Dems can not find anything to suggest impeachment will they stop their childish ways?
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 11:05 AM   #54
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Quote:
If Trump releases his taxes and Dems can not find anything to suggest impeachment will they stop their childish ways?
Absolutely NO! They will continue to self destruct. Their mental anguish is eating them alive and I love it!
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 11:15 AM   #55
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.
on a yearly basis
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 12:00 PM   #56
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Absolutely NO! They will continue to self destruct. Their mental anguish is eating them alive and I love it!
I'd like Barret to answer the question.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:58 PM   #57
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
Did the birth certificate get released?
Honestly, can you come up with a valid reason why he didnt release it for soooooooooo long? Why did he release a certificate of live birth first?

I mean i think we can agree a valid birth certificate should be much much more of requirement from a POTUS candidate, than a tax return for a private citizen.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 01:36 PM   #58
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
I'd like Barret to answer the question.
Was Obamas BC released? For the third time...
Old 05-09-2019, 01:38 PM   #59
Bazo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can

Quote:
Was Obamas BC released? For the third time...
Not the original
Bazo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 01:40 PM   #60
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

A birth certificate for Obama was released. It was also proven to be a digitally created fake with multiple layers of pixels and some of the typewriter characters shown on it did not even exist at the time of his birth. Google it!

Popcorn please.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:56 PM   #61
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
A birth certificate for Obama was released. It was also proven to be a digitally created fake with multiple layers of pixels and some of the typewriter characters shown on it did not even exist at the time of his birth. Google it!

Popcorn please.
Just googled "Obama's fake birth cert." and found nothing but Arpaio being the only one who believes that nonsense. Even Trump believes "President BO was born in the US. Period."

My point is that even if Trump releases documents and clears the air there will be Jckwagons who still can't see the forest but for the trees. There will always be fringe idiots who believe stupid stuff that has been debunked numerous times but cannot let it go. I include the wacko dems that are pushing this nonsense as well.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:06 PM   #62
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Trump can NOT ever "clear" the air.

Do you understand this?
Old 05-09-2019, 02:17 PM   #63
Reaper
Pope & Young

Hunt In: the woods

Undocumented immigrants have paid more in taxes than Trump has in the past 20 years.

If you disagree, prove me wrong
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 02:34 PM   #64
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Undocumented immigrants have paid more in taxes than Trump has in the past 20 years.

I don't know if it's true or not. I'm just trying to figure out why that's relevant?
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 02:54 PM   #65
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
Trump can NOT ever "clear" the air.

Do you understand this?
Crystal clear. Took the words right out of my mouth. Similar to the BC thing right?
Old 05-09-2019, 03:10 PM   #66
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Crystal clear. Took the words right out of my mouth. Similar to the BC thing right?
Yes, it is.

So why should Trump ever even consider showing his tax returns? Just so they can move on to the next sure thing he's done wrong?
Old 05-09-2019, 03:13 PM   #67
batmaninja
Ten Point

Yeup, took the words right otta my mouf.

And you know the birth certificate is kind of required while the tax returns arent.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:19 PM   #68
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bee County

Quote:

How'd illegals pay taxes.....with stolen SS#? How much do illegals cost the American taxpayers?

How the hail do you know what Trump has paid? Nancy Pelosi would desperately like to talk to you!
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 03:27 PM   #69
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Yeup, took the words right otta my mouf.

And you know the birth certificate is kind of required while the tax returns arent.
IT WAS RELEASED AND PEOPLE STILL DONT BELIEVE IT

Of course I'm aware tax returns are not required, never said they were. I was pointing out that even if he release them the JACKOS won't believe it. These are the extremes on both sides I referred to in another thread. Our political system is FUBAR and both sides are responsible for it. But instead of fixing anything lets just act like the media and focus on the fight while ignore solutions.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:33 PM   #70
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
How'd illegals pay taxes.....with stolen SS#? How much do illegals cost the American taxpayers?

How the hail do you know what Trump has paid? Nancy Pelosi would desperately like to talk to you!
None of that matters as the point of his post is not relevant to anything.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:35 PM   #71
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:

Of course I'm aware tax returns are not required, never said they were. I was pointing out that even if he release them the JACKOS won't believe it. These are the extremes on both sides I referred to in another thread. Our political system is FUBAR and both sides are responsible for it. But instead of fixing anything lets just act like the media and focus on the fight while ignore solutions.
While I agree with you that the birth certificate thing was stupid, these are not extremes on both sides. The birth certificate thing was the extreme. The tax return and other goofy crap being discussed here are mainstream ideals on the left.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:40 PM   #72
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Was it? This was released in 2011, but you keep saying a "BC" was released
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2019, 03:47 PM   #73
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
While I agree with you that the birth certificate thing was stupid, these are not extremes on both sides. The birth certificate thing was the extreme. The tax return and other goofy crap being discussed here are mainstream ideals on the left.
I get what your saying and I agree that its not apples to apples, possibly bad comparison on my part. I don't think the tax thing is a mainstream ideal of the left bc to my knowledge it came up now because Ford was the last Pres. not to release them. I also understand that most past presidents were not business men to the extent Trump is/was. That said it makes sense to me that he wouldn't want to release them.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:08 PM   #74
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Honestly, can you come up with a valid reason why he didnt release it for soooooooooo long? Why did he release a certificate of live birth first?

I mean i think we can agree a valid birth certificate should be much much more of requirement from a POTUS candidate, than a tax return for a private citizen.

Barret, What say you?
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 04:36 PM   #75
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
Fine. Then let's demand every single one of our representatives release theirs. Let's make it policy that anyone elected to public office has to disclose all personal financial information.
yep!
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 04:40 PM   #76
100%TtId
Ten Point

Let's get real. Trump's tax returns are likely the most scrutinized, most reviewed, and most micro-analyzed return the IRS ever handles. He's an automatic, straight-to-the-top-of-the-stack of automatic audit pile of returns due to his notoriety and vast business interests. The IRS probably assigns the most senior, most capable agent to aim the periscope.

The IRS has had YEARS of his returns to look at and never found an issue.

Until he beats Hillary.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-09-2019, 07:06 PM   #77
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
Let's get real. Trump's tax returns are likely the most scrutinized, most reviewed, and most micro-analyzed return the IRS ever handles. He's an automatic, straight-to-the-top-of-the-stack of automatic audit pile of returns due to his notoriety and vast business interests. The IRS probably assigns the most senior, most capable agent to aim the periscope.

Until he beats Hillary.
LOL

You know you're right!

But Dems won't care. They find anything that remotely looks like a mistake and they will scream so loud everyone's eardrums will pop. And they for sure will not care if he was audited 20 times that year LOL
Old 05-09-2019, 08:56 PM   #78
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Quote:

Until he beats Hillary.
And there you have it! Nary a truer thing has ever been posted.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:41 AM   #79
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
[/B]

Barret, What say you?
Agree completely.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:58 AM   #80
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:

Until he beats Hillary.
dude...you've been around long enough to know this place has no room for common sense and sound logic.
Charles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2019, 01:15 PM   #81
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

...as I understand it the report released to us was about 25% redacted. There is another report available to congress that is about 5% or less redacted minus the portion BY LAW for sources / methods & Grand Jury 411 to protect privacy. NO DEMS have gone to look at because they know nothing is there & are using the 100% redacted request simply to kick the can down the road for the 2020 elections. It's all about beating Trump!! They are requesting something they ALL very well understand they would not receive as a tactic to keep the obstruction issue in the news. Kudos to Trump for usng executive priveladge to seal the report & hitting them with the same tactics at their own game. Same deal with the taxes...they know very well there is likely no smoking gun. The Times then went onto release a story they ran back in the late 80's & 90's about him losing a Billion $$$ & not paying taxes & acting like it's some brilliant new story. Trump wrote a book on it as I understand. Think it was called Art of The Comeback.

Me, I think this all about the 2020 elections & keeping the Border Crisis off the front pages. The Dems are feak'n pathetic & throwing the country under the bus by not acknowledging what is happening down here. BP is at a tipping point & cannot stress the urgency this situation needs addressing!!
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #82
SB09
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties

Quote:

Now explain what this has to do with being the President? Name a single real estate mogul, or any business owner, that doesn't take advantage of the tax code...

Why the double standard?
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2019, 03:52 PM   #83
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
Now explain what this has to do with being the President? Name a single real estate mogul, or any business owner, that doesn't take advantage of the tax code...

Why the double standard?
If that question isnt rhetorical......because they are Liberals.
rtp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2019, 03:53 PM   #84
SB09
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Baylor and Grayson Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
If that question isnt rhetorical......because they are Liberals.

I mainly enjoy watching them trip all over themselves trying to explain how itís any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2019, 04:26 PM   #85
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
...as I understand it the report released to us was about 25% redacted. There is another report available to congress that is about 5% or less redacted minus the portion BY LAW for sources / methods & Grand Jury 411 to protect privacy. NO DEMS have gone to look at because they know nothing is there & are using the 100% redacted request simply to kick the can down the road for the 2020 elections. It's all about beating Trump!! They are requesting something they ALL very well understand they would not receive as a tactic to keep the obstruction issue in the news. Kudos to Trump for usng executive priveladge to seal the report & hitting them with the same tactics at their own game. Same deal with the taxes...they know very well there is likely no smoking gun. The Times then went onto release a story they ran back in the late 80's & 90's about him losing a Billion $$$ & not paying taxes & acting like it's some brilliant new story. Trump wrote a book on it as I understand. Think it was called Art of The Comeback.

Me, I think this all about the 2020 elections & keeping the Border Crisis off the front pages. The Dems are feak'n pathetic & throwing the country under the bus by not acknowledging what is happening down here. BP is at a tipping point & cannot stress the urgency this situation needs addressing!!

Could not possibly agree more with everything written!
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2019, 12:30 AM   #86
Thumper
Pope & Young

Quote:
First you explain why Obama wouldn't release his B.C.

I really can't see any harm that could be twisted out of a B.C.

As low as you are you have to admit (or at least know) that Dems will twist and make bad even the best tax return.

I want to look at obama's college records. He most likely took federal grant money to pay his way through college as a foreign exchange student.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top