ReTrax/GatorTrax Bed Cover: Best Place to Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReTrax/GatorTrax Bed Cover: Best Place to Buy

We are finalizing a deal with TonyG at Moritz Chevrolet to buy my bride a new pickup (with 208,000 miles on her 10 year old Suburban, it's time!) and I want to outfit it with a tonneau cover - likely ReTrax or Gator Trax. I'll be searching the usual suspects and online, but I'm curious if anybody has found anywhere with awesome deals? I'll be travelling to Cstat, DFW, Austin, SA and Houston within the next several days, so options for location are pretty open. Of course, ordering online remains an option, as well.
    My Flickr Photos

the dealership couldn't work it into the deal and get it priced right for you?

I love my Retrax.

Comment

Retrax and Gatortrax are the same cove. Retrax private labels them for Gator.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        the dealership couldn't work it into the deal and get it priced right for you?

I love my Retrax.
        They wouldn't be able to get it by this weekend when I'm driving up to get the vehicle.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

I have a friend in Victoria that owns limitless off road. He is a dealer . He can get and install what ya need . His prices can’t be beat anyplace around here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            I have a friend in Victoria that owns limitless off road. He is a dealer . He can get and install what ya need . His prices can’t be beat anyplace around here.

Perfect! I'll give him a call.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Get the aluminum version. I now need to replace my second lexan cover. I'll be buying the aluminum to slide in soon.

Comment

Check these guys out. I have one on my F-250 and it is bulletproof, much stronger than any other I have seen.

Another thing that sold me on it is that it has the smallest "roll-up box" made. So when you need your bed open you have more of it to use.

They are not cheap but are worth it in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  http://www.truckcoversusa.com/

Check these guys out. I have one on my F-250 and it is bulletproof, much stronger than any other I have seen.

Another thing that sold me on it is that it has the smallest "roll-up box" made. So when you need your bed open you have more of it to use.

They are not cheap but are worth it in my opinion.
                  Looks like a good one, but I'm not a fan of a pull strap.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

How much do shops charge for labor on one of these things(I know it will vary), if its outrageous I may try and do it myself as they seem fairly easy to install.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                      How much do shops charge for labor on one of these things(I know it will vary), if its outrageous I may try and do it myself as they seem fairly easy to install.

By most accounts they’re pretty easy to install (with two people.) I’ll likely do it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Perfect! I'll give him a call.

I just sent you his cell number

Comment

I had a RetraxPro (aluminum version) on my truck I sold a couple years ago. I loved it! I ordered mine factory direct from Retrax. They shipped it straight to me and I had it installed in a couple hours. It was pretty easy from what I recall. I'd be happy to come down to Hallettsville and help you out if you need it.

Comment

Michael,
                            Thanks for the business we hope you enjoy this one for another 200K miles as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X