X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
      I’ve been contemplating on letting my Win 70 CRF 308 Classic Featherweight go with 10rnds shot shot through it. It’s a 95-96 model with the red stock pad. I’d give it a 95% for a small smudge on the stock and about an 1/8” scratch right beside the rear scope base. It’s in excellent shape. Scope rings and scope don’t go with it unless you just have to have it, but the price doesn’t reflect the scope rings and scope. I’ve mounted it, just never shot it and honestly don’t know what to ask for it.
      I bought it from a buddy that is a Win 70 snob and he bought as new old stock from gunbroker (since he’s purchased several new old stock rifles) because of the 308/Featherweight configuration which he says was hard to find.

Any ideas on where to start the price? All I know is I’ll be taking a loss on it.

Beautiful gun. I have the same in 270 and it’s by far my favorite rifle.

Comment

Thanks you everybody for all the great information. That featherweight is beautiful. Also looking at tikka t3 lite. Weight does matter as I’m trying to get in on an elk hunt in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
          Thanks you everybody for all the great information. That featherweight is beautiful. Also looking at tikka t3 lite. Weight does matter as I’m trying to get in on an elk hunt in the future.

Here is a Tikka T3x 308 that I cut 2.5" off (20" barrel). Weighs just under 7# scoped
          Click image for larger version

Name:	375AA34C-F4DA-4C41-BBCD-3387BDC1665C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24570700

Comment

Working...
          X