Nikon 4x32 Rimfire Scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon 4x32 Rimfire Scope?

Nikon discontinued their fixed 4x rimfire scope a few years ago and I need one.

Anybody have one they would sell me?

My closest available option now is their 2-7x, that I could just leave set at 4x, but it's not as streamlined.

I decided on a 4x Weaver rimfire last year.

Comment

If you aren’t dead set on a 4x, Nikon also made a fixed 3x, but it’s shorter in length. I don’t know if they still manufacture them though. I have the 2-7 ProStaff and it looks almost identical to your 4x.

Only pic I have at the moment. It’s the furthest scope on the right in the lower right hand corner next to the Leupold VX-1 2-7x33.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I found one. Thx yall.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
          If you aren’t dead set on a 4x, Nikon also made a fixed 3x, but it’s shorter in length. I don’t know if they still manufacture them though. I have the 2-7 ProStaff and it looks almost identical to your 4x.

Only pic I have at the moment. It’s the furthest scope on the right in the lower right hand corner next to the Leupold VX-1 2-7x33.

Holy toledo

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
            Holy toledo
            Lol! I like and collect old scopes. In case I ever get a rifle (or 30 ) that that needs a same period scope.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post

Very nice. If you would, Please pm me a list of those with a 1'' tube and 40/ 44 - 50mm objective. I need at least one, maybe even 2 with a gloss finish. Thanks

Comment

Pm sent Kbar

Comment

Working...
                X