Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fm 1777....

Originally posted by The newguy View Post
    anyone need a dove partner today? really want to get out but have no place to go!
    action ain't been half bad in Royse City.....TYPE II land APH permit needed....holla' at me if you want more info...

Comment

Im goin to chicken lake to try and find some dove. Anyone else got any better ideas
      pm me please!!

Comment

Originally posted by XBOW STALKER View Post
        Im goin to chicken lake to try and find some dove. Anyone else got any better ideas
        pm me please!!
        Keep us posted how it is out there. I probably won't get out until around the 20th, but I was thinking of checking out that area

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by be10dwn View Post
          keep us posted how it is out there. I probably won't get out until around the 20th, but i was thinking of checking out that area

sent from my sm-g930t using tapatalk
          will do im heading out tonite after work

Comment

LBJ today

No dove today, just a lot of walking, found some promising stand locations. A couple of old stands (ladder and climber).

Is there a RV park on 730 north of Decatur? Decent park, wife/pets etc? Up around 50/70/66/67/68/53/60 etc?

Anyone know what the attached are? Lots of PVC driven into the ground, what I thought at first was a bround blind, or feeder. Bets I can tell something to do with the oak pests.
            Attached Files

Comment

RV Parks

Double Duty RV Park

Private, Gated, Long-Term, Full-Time RV Park in Decatur TX Texas or Wise County Co Small RV Community Retirement type camp ground campground RV Parking

A Plus RV Park

Here's where I would recommend. Small, family owned on the north side of Unit 32. A couple of members on here keep their campers there

Last edited by Froggy; 09-04-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

There's camping at Blackcreek lake. Was $3 day on an honor system last I was there. No running water or electric. But has restrooms, and picnic tables at campsites. View of the lake is kinda scenic with the pines in the backdrop. There are a couple of shaded areas. And some camp sights in the sun for late season camping. There is also a hiking trail very close by that you can walk to from the campgrounds. It has up to 30 miles of trails if I remember right.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the parks.

TG, there hasn't been many areas on the fed land that I would want to try to get a 34' 5th wheel with 4 slides. If I go on my own I'll tent camp it- but if the queen goes along it needs full hookups- she aint using one of the bathrooms.

Comment

I think there's room to get that thing in there and out with out a problem. But the full hook-ups are a different story . I didn't know if your trailer was fully self contained or not.

Comment

It's fully self contained if it's just me, not with the boss.

Comment

I didn't hunt lbj last season except for opening day for archery season because I had a lease in Arkansas. Work has prevented me from keeping my lease, so I'm going to hit lbj. I used to be able to go a lot during the week, but my new job will only allow me to be a weekend warrior

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Male hog

Bagged this guy 10am this morning. He was with another blonde colored one.

Comment

Nice lil hogger.

Anybody do any good on the dove?

Comment

Anyone have a decent KMZ or KML files of the property lines out at LBJ? The forestry service and APH maps are abysmally inaccurate and lacking in detail...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pig!

Comment

Working...
                                X